Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:23pm
LOL

Ming we're right >>>>here<<<<<
The dogs can't just be barking and ish. I even ask my neighbors to tell me if they had any slip ups. I got a bark collar for dat ass just waiting for em @ Petco. Don't do it dawg.

I don't have kids either. But Ia, the day I do have em I doubt I will react differently. Unless I'm cursed with a colicky baby. OMG that would suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckCry
Sponsored Links

whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

But I'm really not here for noisy music late at night, weed aromas wafting through my window. 
Jerome and big momma on the balcony kee kee'ing it up playing spades then the sounds of chairs scuffing the floors cause uncle filmore reneged...... while I'm tryna write my way outta the "hood"

Give me a break apt 46C

Woo-sah.

LMAO!!!  Or the Dominican couple in apt 1O that think their asses are Lucy and Ricky Ricardo or whoever the Dominican equivalents are and that this is the Copa or the Tropicana or whatever.

***Woo sah's with SeducTress***

People are just not respectful in a lot of situations.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:26pm
I would feel some type of way if I was banished because I brought my child but im not an inconsiderate person. Babies can cry for hours if you let them.. I aint letting them.

No reason for a baby to be the only sound on an overnight international flight and you got headphones on you don't even wanna hear it
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:26pm
 It's just dumb. Unless a place is booked if you complain they will move you. Avoiding places w/o kids makes sense. This idiot in the letter should have spent her year finding detached accommodations if she wanted all this peace and quiet. Add $1000 and get that ass a suite and stfu. Ski resorts are full of kids and always have been. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:28pm
That's horrible. I could never do that. Babies don't cry for no reason. They just don't. They need somebody. CryCry

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I would feel some type of way if I was banished because I brought my child but im not an inconsiderate person. Babies can cry for hours if you let them.. I aint letting them.

No reason for a baby to be the only sound on an overnight international flight and you got headphones on you don't even wanna hear it
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

People with kids seem to not understand common curtesy.....but will be mad in a second if others do the same.....I woulda kept them and that baby up all night with loud and vulgar language headboard would been banging the outs their wall......bish this a two way street.....sound proof walls....yall a trip....

I have played the "lets all be loud" game with neighbors as a last resort.  But not on vacation.  Adult only resorts >>>>>
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:29pm
Some babies....do cry for nothing....I blame the parents that thought it was cute to spoil a newborn and then get mad when they act spoiled....put that baby down......
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:29pm
If my baby is suffering, of course it aint his/her fault. If I have to stick a nipple in that mouth when company comes, so be it. No one wants to hear it. My dog is in her cage so trust me... I understand.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

People with kids seem to not understand common curtesy.....but will be mad in a second if others do the same.....I woulda kept them and that baby up all night with loud and vulgar language headboard would been banging the outs their wall......bish this a two way street.....sound proof walls....yall a trip....

I have played the "lets all be loud" game with neighbors as a last resort.  But not on vacation.  Adult only resorts >>>>>

I love a loud dick down.....so its whatever....

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:30pm
People with kids who don't give a sh*t in the first place & probably shouldn't have gotten knocked. LOL That's the bigger problem here. 

Originally posted by mizzsandra00<strike> mizzsandra00 wrote:

People with kids seem to not understand common curtesy
.....but will be mad in a second if others do the same.....I woulda kept them and that baby up all night with loud and vulgar language headboard would been banging the outs their wall......bish this a two way street.....sound proof walls....yall a trip....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic