Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:12pm
I can dig it.

I'm good for knocking. It doesn't always turn out pretty though.... just kirLOL

I'm hypersensitive to disturbing people. I write daily. I need a certain level of zen, therefore I'm uber aware of others needing some got damn peace!

I have virtually bark less dogs. If they bark I go HAM and apologize profusely. Being noisy and inconsiderate embarrasses me. My grandmothers and nem reared me right. No running in the house fo you run up my lectric' bill home training. 

I have a soft spot for babies though. I won't knock nor fuss about a baby. Embarrassed I'll rant a lil to whomever's around....but I couldn't follow through... just seems a bit unnatural to me. lol. It's a wittle baby AngryHeart

I'll seethe. I'll deal. I'll get over it.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I don't see how knocking on her door would help. She can't stop the baby from crying.

Kiddie Benadryl.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:15pm
Should have just requested another room. And file a complaint about that dump they're staying in w/paper thin walls.

And if peace and quiet was a goal she should have booked a cabin or suite away from everyone. It could have been a loud couple, people partying etc. instead of a baby.  

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:17pm
But I'm really not here for noisy music late at night, weed aromas wafting through my window. 
Jerome and big momma on the balcony kee kee'ing it up playing spades then the sounds of chairs scuffing the floors cause uncle filmore reneged...... while I'm tryna write my way outta the "hood"

Give me a break apt 46C

Woo-sah.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I don't see how knocking on her door would help. She can't stop the baby from crying.

What did leaving a note after check-out do? If she was up the whole night anyway, she could have knocked on the door and let the family know that the rooms weren't soundproof and that they may need to try a different approach, since they may not have even known that others could hear.

Instead, she let the baby's screams ruin the vacation she had been planning for a year. So sad.

I find that the direct approach is always better.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Should have just requested another room. And file a complaint about that dump they're staying in w/paper thin walls.

And if peace and quiet was a goal she should have booked a cabin or suite away from everyone. It could have been a loud couple, people partying etc. instead of a baby.  

Hello.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:18pm
Seductress... that damn barking, I hate it. When the bell rings, I apologize and sometimes im so busy telling her to shut up I forget to open the door. No kids so she's mine to correct.

Aint no way i'm having nobody's screaming ass baby around me, even my own. I cant take it. This girl used to sleep through her son's annoying "cry".. I'd damn near kick the door open and go get the baby. I just cant take the sh*t. Its like an unanswered phone...so you not gon put that on silent?
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:20pm
Loud adults would have made me complain to the manager.  Or the loud people.  Loud kids are the domain of the parents.  And some parents don't give a crap that their children are disturbing others.

I try to go to mostly kid un-friendly places to avoid this.  Or places with great separation /shrug
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:22pm
People with kids seem to not understand common curtesy.....but will be mad in a second if others do the same.....I woulda kept them and that baby up all night with loud and vulgar language headboard would been banging the outs their wall......bish this a two way street.....sound proof walls....yall a trip....

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Mar 05 2014 at 4:22pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:22pm
The Note was wrong- but maybe they should put families in another part of the resort! like group them together like smokers~
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic