Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:45pm
I swear kids shouldn't go to Disney until they are 6^ and can remember it and enjoy the experience. I think taking them before is just a waste of money.

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

should have complained to the resort and gotten a free stay.
that letter is rude.

they brought their baby on a trip get over it but frfr I avoid kid heavy places. Babies and families ruined Disney world.i understand though

really? maybe this is why I've never wanted to go LOL
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:47pm
 I wonder if people with kids would be more bothered than people who didn't have kids? A couple with kids probably left theirs at home so they could have some peace and quiet. So  they may be more upset if the hotel neighbor  brought a child.

A couple w/ no children rarely gets to be around babies and might even enjoy not mind the novelty of a crying baby (thinking about us here... lol)

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 05 2014 at 5:09pm
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I wonder if people with kids would be more bothered than people who didn't have kids? A couple with kids probably left theirs at home so they could have some peace and quiet. So  they may be more upset if the hotel neighbor  brought a child.

A couple w/ no children rarely gets to be around babies and might even enjoy the novelty of a crying baby (thinking about us here... lol)

Nope.  No children and Ion wanna hear that ish.  Please control your spawn.  Or take it to a designated kiddie place thanks.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:50pm
i think when it comes to hotel stays or vacation, people need to be specific when making reservations. they should request a quiet room and ask to be away from the elevator, pretty simple request tbh. i usually ask for a room away from the elevator and ice machine, tbh.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:52pm
It wasn't the parents' fault that the rooms weren't sound proof. Complain to the resort. If the baby ruined her sleep on Saturday then they should have said something to the family on Sunday morning and bought some ear plugs.

I get the sentiment, but he/she left a note upon leaving. Shawty you dumb. Either knock on the door or go jump off a cliff, IMHO
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

It wasn't the parents' fault that the rooms weren't sound proof. Complain to the resort. If the baby ruined her sleep on Saturday then they should have said something to the family on Sunday morning and bought some ear plugs.

I get the sentiment, but he/she left a note upon leaving. Shawty you dumb. Either knock on the door or go jump off a cliff, IMHO

I agree with this, but I also think that sometimes parents are oblivious to the annoyance that can be their children.  Like when their kid is crying and they just sit there ignoring it.  Just cause you're used to it, that means the rest of us have to tolerate it for the WHOLE train ride? Cry

And lol @ shawty you dumb and Either knock on the door or go jump off a cliffLOLCry

Edited by whosbotheringme - Mar 05 2014 at 3:59pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:04pm
my kids go where i go. you got a problem. dont care. our trip isnt ruined yours is. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:08pm
She took time out of her vacation to write some mess a quick phone call or door knock would have handled? Naw, I'm straight.

I'd be pissed too tho...who brings a baby on a ski trip?!
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:10pm
I don't see how knocking on her door would help. She can't stop the baby from crying.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I agree with this, but I also think that sometimes parents are oblivious to the annoyance that can be their children.  Like when their kid is crying and they just sit there ignoring it.  Just cause you're used to it, that means the rest of us have to tolerate it for the WHOLE train ride? Cry

And lol @ shawty you dumb and Either knock on the door or go jump off a cliffLOLCry

Maybe I am just too vocal because I tell people about their kids all the time. But I'm a psych so usually I can tell them in a convincing way.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
  Share Topic