Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Guess who's playing Whitney in Lifetime Biopic?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Guess who's playing Whitney in Lifetime Biopic?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:09am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

That well placed side eye  

LOLDead

anyway, i prefer yaya over michelle on the big screen anyday...
i can't see michelle pulling off that brick city attitude that nippy had honestly.
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:13am
No to Michelle even though she's crackhead skinny. I don't mind Yaya but that's not who I expected.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:16am
Hmm
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:38am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

No to Michelle even though she's crackhead skinny. I don't mind Yaya but that's not who I expected.

Yes, gawd needs to work on her..  Yaya seemed like a diva on ANTM so she could prob pull it off.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:38am
I knew it wasn't going to be Bobbi Christina. 
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:40am
I guess. She's not a bad actress, and this is a lifetime movie so you don't have yo have excellent acting chops lol
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:49am
The choices were Yaya and Michelle? hell theyre both like 'M' list celebrities. It would be a stretch to see either one of them pull it off. I guess they chose from the bottom of the M list barrel instead of the next to the bottom. It issss LIFETIME after all lol.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:50am
Delete! Somehow, a double post appeared!

Edited by Qualified - Jun 07 2014 at 8:51am
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:53am
Yall some haters with you three digit a month making asses
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

The choices were Yaya and Michelle? hell theyre both like 'M' list celebrities. It would be a stretch to see either one of them pull it off. I guess they chose from the bottom of the M list barrel instead of the next to the bottom. It issss LIFETIME after all lol.

What does celebrity status have to do with anything? I can list a bunch of higher listed actors that are beyond mediocre

Edited by Journey94 - Jun 07 2014 at 9:21am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic