Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gucci and nicki

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 2:10pm
Anyone that feels the need to air dirty laundry and/or start beef on Twitter needs a hobby
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 2:17pm
I can't imagine him fvcking Ciara, but yet rumor has it that she did some strange things with Jazze...sooooo... Hmmm, a lot of successful people all seem to have the story of sleeping in their car. That's interesting. I guess when it gets that bad, you don't have anywhere else to go but up...
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Man, TI could DEMOLISH Gucci and he don't play bout Tiny.

Just trying to figure out why he felt the need to put all this out there. Gucci needs a hobby or something.

Somebody on tumblr said he claimed he was hacked.
I didnt care enough to actually check. 
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 2:25pm
She know she fuked Gucci! Before she blew up with Young Money, we all know she was on Mizay Entertaintment (Waka's mom) with Waka, Gucci and OJ. Gucci is a self made cash money millionaire. Hes not on a major label so he keeps all his money, as well as puts out other artists. He had bread in the game before she met him. She was a struggling rapper trying to get on...you do the math
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 2:27pm
None of those pssy azz rappers mentioned will go after Guwop! Gucci a crazy hood nicca with nothing to lose. He talking about studio rappers and their groupies - who gon check him boo?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 2:51pm

I want to ask you something Gimmie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 2:54pm
Yes dear?
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 2:57pm
I want to believe nicki but I don't know

She said may god strike her dead so she what be telling the truth

Not gonna look at pics now, at work
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 2:58pm

well if she gave him oral while waka hit, then technically she can say she didn't have sex with Gucci
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 3:01pm
i believe everything this retarded Brotha said. the music industry is as evil and shady as it gets, so it doesn't surprise me if gucci was fcking those chicks.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 19>