Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Guardians of the Galaxy trailer (MARVEL)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guardians of the Galaxy trailer (MARVEL)
    Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 12:11am
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 12:13am
I freakin' love Sci Fi movies like this

Reminds me of The Fifth Element... I'm so excited
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:55am
All I had to see was Rocket and Root.  I'm going.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:29am
Looks good!
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:55am
I think this will be one of the first Marvel movies to flop.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:26am
I AM HERE!

Think I'm gonna cosplay Gamora for the premiere of this film!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:00am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I think this will be one of the first Marvel movies to flop.

Looks super cheesy.  DVD release should suffice. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:10am
looks like an old 80s movie, cant put my finger on it
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 12:26am
Anyone see it yet?

Will "Guardians of the Galaxy" break records with a $98 million weekend?

Hosted by imgur.com

The grosses keep going up and up and up. Disney/Marvel Studios’ pulpy space adventure Guardians Of The Galaxy – anticipated as the "coolest & weirdest blockbuster" starring little-known superheroes with running jokes and 1970s pop songs – is targeting a huge $40M today and a gigantic $98M first domestic weekend from an August theater count record of 4,080.

Costing $170M, Guardians Of The Galaxy is shattering the August record set 7 years ago by the Bourne Ultimatum‘s $69.2M and targeting this summer’s and this year’s $100M weekend sales record set by Transformers 4. It also may bust the 2014 summer slump which has domestic box office grosses down -20%. Thursday late shows started at 7 PM with $11.2M for by far the best pre-opening total of 2014. This beginning of a new edgy franchise topped the $10.2M start for Marvel’s sequel Captain America: The Winter Soldier in April which up to now was the year’s biggest and other summer titles like Godzilla ($9.3M), Transformers: Age Of Extinction ($8.75M) and Amazing Spider-Man 2 ($8.7M). Helped by great reviews (91% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes), it was also the most untested and uncertain property yet to come out of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Big online movie ticketseller Fandango reported that Guardians Of The Galaxy was scooping up 93% of all pre-sales going into today. Pic on Thursday also opened strong internationally in the UK, Russia, Brazil, Korea and a selection of smaller markets (Taiwan, Malaysia, Argentina, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines and Denmark) for a big $11M cume. The worldwide total is now a big $22.2M going into today. Pic starts in 42 countries – 50% of foreign – this weekend. Domestically, the 354 IMAX screens produced $1.9M (17%) last night for the biggest domestic August pre-show ever and second-best advance Thursday behind only Iron Man 3.

SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 6:01pm
It was great! One of the best Marvel movies in my opinion.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic