Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

GTA 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 4:54pm
Finding photo ops is one of the most fun things in the game.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Sep 29 2013 at 4:55pm
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 4:57pm
the bloke from hiphoplifestyle.tumblr has dope selfies

i'm trying to find the clip of the guy who asks his homeboy to come into his house and the homeboy goes into a tirade end in a harmonious neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegah!
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

the bloke from hiphoplifestyle.tumblr has dope selfies

i'm trying to find the clip of the guy who asks his homeboy to come into his house and the homeboy goes into a tirade end in a harmonious neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegah!

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 5:37pm
^He really sang it?!DeadLOLLOL

I need this game.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 5:45pm
Cheers el B
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:21am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I need this game.

I know right! I still have my ps2. I just don't know which system to get ps3 or xbox
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:45am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

I need this game.

I know right! I still have my ps2. I just don't know which system to get ps3 or xbox

The 360 is cheaper, but if you want to play online (or use netflix, youtube, or any internet based app) then you have to pay for xbox gold, so you pay more in the longrun. Ps3 online is free.

A new 4GB 360 is $180. a 12GB PS3 is $200.

But those are really, really small hard-drives that will fill up pretty fast. Gta5 alone has something like a 8GB install. If you're going to invest in a console to be using for the next 5-10 years, I'd suggest paying the extra money for a large hard drive. Microsoft has a bundle for a 250GB 360 with two games (Arkam City and Darksiders II) for $249. Sony has a bundle for a 500GB PS3 with GTA 5 and a free month of their premium online service for $269.

What games do you like? And does motion gaming interest you?

Edited by Random Thoughts - Sep 30 2013 at 8:55am
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I need this game.

The 360 is cheaper, but if you want to play online (or use netflix, youtube, or any internet based app) then you have to pay for xbox gold, so you pay more in the longrun. Ps3 online is free.

But those are really, really small hard-drives that will fill up pretty fast. Gta5 alone has something like a 8GB install. If you're going to invest in a console to be using for the next 5-10 years, I'd suggest paying the extra money for a large hard drive. Microsoft has a bundle for a 250GB 360 with two games (Arkam City and Darksiders II) for $249. Sony has a bundle for a 500GB PS3 with GTA 5 and a free month of their premium online service for $269.

That seems pretty good. I like fighting games, racing, boxing, basketball, adventure games, etc. Motion gaming does interest me but i think those games are for xbox kinect. I was kind of leaning more towards playstation because i've been familiar with it since day 1. I'm not sure if I want two systems, especially since I like motion games. What's a girl to do? Cry

Edited by IslandSuga - Sep 30 2013 at 9:20am
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:28am
the voice actor for trevor musta had so much fun.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:28am

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I need this game.

That seems pretty good. I like fighting games, racing, boxing, basketball, adventure games, etc. Motion gaming does interest me but i think those games are for xbox kinect. I was kind of leaning more towards playstation because i've been familiar with it since day 1. I'm not sure if I want two systems, especially since I like motion games. What's a girl to do? Cry

Both have good racing games. Forza for the 360 and Gran Turismo (prolly sure you're aware of that one) for Ps3. As for action/adventure/fighting games, I think Ps3 has the better lineup with Uncharted (Indiana Jones type game), Last of Us, Journey, Heavy Rain, and God of War. 360 has the better shooters with Halo and Gears of War.

Tough call if you want motion gaming though. The PS3 does have motion gaming (Playstation Move for $59), but most people prefer Kinect.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Sep 30 2013 at 9:31am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>