BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

GTA 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I swear one of the black characters was modeled after mike epps......

I thought so too LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. I think it's because he used a Next Friday line in the game.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I swear one of the black characters was modeled after mike epps......

I thought so too LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. I think it's because he used a Next Friday line in the game.

He looks like him and talks like him......they tried itLOL
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 12:36am
You'll be able to create a female character in online part of the game. Have your own apartment and all kinds of other crap.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 3:12am
^ cool as sh*t

The hairstyles for Franklin is wack tho
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 9:33am

thanks RT
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 12:12pm
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

LOL
SchoolBoyBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SchoolBoyBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 2:38pm

knocked clean the out

Edited by SchoolBoyBlue - Sep 27 2013 at 2:44pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 1:43pm

Rockstar: GTA 5 police are not racist

GTA V developer Rockstar has been forced to come out and defend Los Santos’s police force against claims of racial discrimination from gamers.

The world has been absorbed by the free-roaming game over the past week, which has broken sales records and been critically-acclaimed for its immersive gaming experience and realism.

Some players have been irked by what they see as racial profiling by the in-game police however, purportedly experienced when playing as the game’s only black protagonist, Franklin.

The Grand Theft Auto series is known for its satire and social commentary, but Rockstar insists the in-game police do not have a proclivity towards arresting black people.

The developer told Buzzfeed: ‘This is absolutely false, the in-game police don’t treat one lead character any differently from the others.’

More likely, players choosing to commit crimes in broad daylight with assorted weapons might be the reason for excessive police attention, something that can be remedied with this painfully obvious but useful GTA tip that surfaced earlier in the week.

Literally cops are after me left and right in GTA and I didn't even do anything wrong this is racial profiling and this is bullsh*t

My buddy just said she got 2 stars in GTA 5 for pullin up next 2 the police and honkin at them. She was playin as Franklin. They racist lmao

I took Chop for a walk yesterday. Threw a tennis ball for him to fetch. One star. WTF?!

I didn't mind being killed for no reason when I went to the impound but damn Brotha this game really racist, can't play as Franklin smh....

Wow why can't Franklin play tennis like that's racist #GTAV

Is it racist that I couldn't swim with franklin but as soon as I tried with micheal I got it first try? #gtav

I also noticed that Franklin gets 2 stars for the same sh*t that Trevor and Michael only get 1 star for.

Franklin gets two stars on #GTAV just for being black.. That wasn't a racist joke. I'm pretty sure I'm being serious.

Walked up to a cop as Franklin, cop dropped his coffee and said "back the up". Then shot me in the face For no reason. #Racist #GTAV

Anytime I'm franklin, I get chased by cops for "a disturbance." this never happens with Michael or Trevor. The gta cops are racist

GTA v is so racist lol when you beat up the black people in the hood it takes forever for the cops to show up

GTA V is racist how come can't u play tennis with Franklin the only black character In the game

SOURCE
omg the struggle

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 5:32pm
lol What? All of that is false. I get two stars so quickly for every character!! I did honk my door at the cop and got stars !! That was *&%^$#@Eed up Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>