FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGrowth Aids

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Safina View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Growth Aids
    Posted: Jun 18 2006 at 4:29am
Ok, I've got MTG(that I was so looking forward to using once again Cry) at home but after learning that it migh produce premature greys I will be getting rid of it.

I have previously used MTG but then for only 4 weeks and not on an everyday basis, I didn't notice any growth (because I wasn't measuring or anything) but my hairline was filling in nicely!

What I'm looking for now is some other type of growth aid. Because I know I can't grow my hair to waistlenght without some type of help. Right now I'm only 5.7 inches away Big smile.

What growth aids are you using?
And how much growth have you obtained?

Edited by Safina - Jun 18 2006 at 4:33am
Sponsored Links

CoCoKisses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2006 at 3:00pm

Are you saying you are 5.7 inches away from waistlength? what did you to get to that length? (bc i would love to be a your lenght girl!) You should take a look at the challenges going on right now. (MN challenge etc) Are you doing protective styles, washing once a week, using any Essential Oils(peppermint, rosemary, are some that promote growth) are you taking any supplements (like MSM, flax oil, biotin, silica, these help growth and thickness) Please share where you found out that MTG produces premature grey hairs,ive never heard of this and i use MTG. Let a sista know whats up

Safina View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2006 at 12:25pm
Hey cocokisses,
check these threads out:
http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=42615&KW=mtg

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20237&PN=1

I also saw another thread on the subject at this board; http://p069.ezboard.com/bblackbeautyblackhair86911 ...do a search and you'll probably find the thread.

I don't take much care of my hair really, just wash with shampoo once every two weeks and conditioner wash maybe 1-2 a week.
I'll have to check those challenges out, but I'm still bummed out about MTG! I knew it was too good to be true!!!
I know everyone hasn't been experiancing it, but I'd freak if I found grey hair  on my hair....I'm too young!
CoCoKisses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2006 at 1:41pm
Wow Shocked i have been using mtg for 6 months now and i haven't seen a grey hair grow yet. But thanks for giving me a heads up so i know what may come.  On one of the threads it said emu oil may be used to reverse the grey hairs.  I'll remember that!Wink
carameldiva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2006 at 4:59pm
i was using glover's mane- just ran out- but i am also using rosemary oil- just added it to all of my shampoos.

In the moisture department- i use glycerin, honey and liquid aloe vera.

And last but definitely not least- i am taking my vitamins and drinking lots of water.

Vitamins/supplements- bee pollen ( whole granules), horsetail (starting today), biotin (5000 mcg)-starting today, multi (centrum), folic acid (400 mcg), vitamin e (1000 ieu), flaxseed oil (1200 mg), vitamin c- 1 chewable tab, hair, skin and nails, b-12, msm, evening primrose oil and alfalfa.

Edited by carameldiva - Jun 19 2006 at 5:04pm
cs92 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2006 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by carameldiva carameldiva wrote:

i was using glover's mane- just ran out- but i am also using rosemary oil- just added it to all of my shampoos.

In the moisture department- i use glycerin, honey and liquid aloe vera.

And last but definitely not least- i am taking my vitamins and drinking lots of water.

Vitamins/supplements- bee pollen ( whole granules), horsetail (starting today), biotin (5000 mcg)-starting today, multi (centrum), folic acid (400 mcg), vitamin e (1000 ieu), flaxseed oil (1200 mg), vitamin c- 1 chewable tab, hair, skin and nails, b-12, msm, evening primrose oil and alfalfa.

Whoa...that's alot of supplements. Yeah, be careful...make sure you DO drink alot of water. My aunt got a cyst on her liver from taking too many supplements because your liver has to filter all that stuff out, and she was taking less than you!
carameldiva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2006 at 6:07pm

I am so sorry to hear about your aunt and thanks for the warning- i drink lots of water and- the doc gave me a clean bill of health. But i will make sure that i keep regular appointments to make sure that everything is ok.

Edited by carameldiva - Jun 19 2006 at 6:15pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply