Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Growth Aids Compiled (Update #1)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
highleyfavored1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highleyfavored1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2011 at 1:33pm
LOOK WHAT I FOUND!! GOT IT!
FROM OhValerieMonCherie

"forgot to mention WHY the products I infuse into the Castor oil energize the papilla… LOL. Biotin is a vitamin that helps promote hair growth. The Black tea helps to prevent shedding plus it maintains a healthy hair follicle. The red cayenne pepper “tricks” the scalp into thinking it is in a heat intensified climate (thus it will make your hair grow as if you are in a hot, heat intense environment), which will allow the blood stream to give the papilla lots and lots more “food”.

Sponsored Links

luvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2011 at 11:35pm
bump
highleyfavored1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highleyfavored1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 10:15am
I found it out..here's another link regarding Canyeene pepper and castor oil. before and after pics-http://longerstrongerhair.blogspot.com/2010/04/castor-oil-cayenne-pepper-growth.html
Micky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 8:20am
Great post!
CreCre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CreCre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2011 at 2:04am
hairfinity hair growth pills !!

check it out and comment please !!

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2011 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by thelurkingKind thelurkingKind wrote:

Hi 

*******Over 6 inches in 4 months********

Newbie here, I hope it's okay to post the following here. 
A little intro on moi,  I lurk at a number of forums and like this one the best especially after going through the thread on MSM side effects aka cocoo for cocoa puff dreams. Any place that is open and honest enough to say “Hey girl, this’ll mess you up mentally on the subconscious level” is the place I want to be!

On to the good stuff, so I was lurking on youtube and checking out different hair vids and growth aids and ran across one entitled 3 inches in 6 weeks and of course did not believe it but took a look any way and oh issssssh, the adorable woman in the video seemed to know what she was talking about and I did some research on the things she said and what do you know, it is on point. And most importantly, her concoction worked! The proof is in the pudding, Here are links to her first video and her follow up video and o-m-g,  she went from shoulder length to damn near, if not bra strap in THREE months.   

I just had to share this because chick was getting the usual hate from know it alls at other places and I always root for the underdog

http://www.youtube.com/user/OhValerieMonCherie#p/u/7/HgLcGctXv7I

http://www.youtube.com/user/OhValerieMonCherie#p/u/8/RUzEikDQnyI

http://www.youtube.com/user/OhValerieMonCherie#p/u/1/ofbf7a8ZGMo

Posted a few days ago.  

I am ultra careful with what I put in my scalp after finding out I am allergic to tea tree and after an oil rinse concoction had my head spinning like crazy.    

These are the ingredients:

Black tea

Biotion

Onion Seed Oil

Garlic seed Oil

Castor Oil

Cayenne Pepper

1-Has anyone used any of the following and had an adverse reaction of any kind?

2-Anyone else plan on trying this? 

Watching now......

This list needs to be update ASAP
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2011 at 10:59pm
bump
NataleeC View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NataleeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2011 at 11:48pm
<<wants to buy the black castor oil...

....and everything else
lacehairwigs uk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacehairwigs uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2011 at 1:51am
i have been using a mixture of jbco and mega tek for a week now and i kid you not my hair feels so much softer and a bit thicker.
luvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2011 at 11:52pm
bump........ i love this post....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>