Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Grown Up Thread: Black women not likin oral sex...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grown Up Thread: Black women not likin oral sex...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

If you are a woman that has received oral from men and women, will you confirm or deny the myth that women know how to eat better than men?

Truth.com. Women are MUCH MUCH better at it and thats coming from a person who doesn't even really like receiving.
Sponsored Links

freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:28pm
Ahhhhh....no wonder you wanted to know...Nasty girlLOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

If you are a woman that has received oral from men and women, will you confirm or deny the myth that women know how to eat better than men?

Truth.com. Women are MUCH MUCH better at it and thats coming from a person who doesn't even really like receiving.
I never knew you've been with women.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:29pm
@Nancy

You done let a Brotha open up that womb yet?
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

@Nancy

LOL yeah. Where you been Middy.LOL
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:33pm
LOL 36 pages? I have a lot of reading to do
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

A man who knows what he is doing will play with you until you are about to scream. As soon as he FINALLY sucks on the clit, you explode...Damn...I need to get back homeLOL

1. Make her need it

I think its a difference between making someone want something and making them need it, even if its semantics. For example, as with most sexual activity (all except an intentional quickie) I think foreplay is a must. Not just    pre-sex forplay but foreplay when actually giving head. I do this by eliminating two of her senses. First I take away her sight and second I take away her ability to control (touch) with her hands. That is best done by either bending her over and eating the coochie from the back or lifting her legs over her shoulders and holding her hands in place at the same time. So its not just my mouth doing work, but my arms are keeping her steady, in place, and secure. Trust, I think it heightens it for her to know I am fully in control when I have her legs over her head and keep her arms from moving. It's just me and the coochie..lay back and enjoy.

I take away a few of her senses so the intensity and sensitivity of the oral sex is increased at least 3 times. If she cant see what I am doing, she has no idea what part of her body I will focus on next. If she cant put her hands on my head or shoulders then she feels helpless (a good thing in this sense) and even held captive both physically and emotionally. (again a good thing in this sense).

During this time, I'm spontaneous and irregular with my lips. I kiss her inner thigh, suck the top of her lips, finger her vagina, breath on her clit, kiss her naval, rub her other hole (if i know she is cool with anal) and make her try to sense when I will actually dive in fully. While she anticipates me eating, I am turning her, getting her more juicy, and relaxing my mouth muscles at the same time. All of this, and I havent even starting eating the coochie yet. Make her need it...and then I give it.

Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

@Nancy

LOL yeah. Where you been Middy.LOL

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:34pm
LOL @ the last two posts.
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 46>
  Share Topic