Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Grown Up Thread: Black women not likin oral sex...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grown Up Thread: Black women not likin oral sex...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:13pm
LOL that sh*t is so frustrating.  I instantly knew the feeling wonder was talking about.  Like you don't want to hurt his feelings but Jesus Christ, get a clue from how much I'm NOT moaning and smashing your head down.  
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:17pm
LOL  they mean well. Disapprove
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Oral Sex is Black Woman's Birth Control...

I take you as an old fashioned black woman who only gives the pucci up on special occasions for some odd reason

and your point youngin...

No point ma'am, I was just sayin I get that vibe from you.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:19pm
Some of yall need to come to the sex section.....Geek
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:20pm
LOL why do people use PICS as a guide for sex anyways....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Do men like their navals & nipples licked? If a woman did wanna give you a rim job, would you let her?

Ummm yea.... no thanks

if we're driving to a big city in another state... We dont have to stop in every town.

lmaoooooo
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:21pm

i think ppl who aren't sicko freaks(like that yt boy obsessed with blk rape PICS) are using it because they're nervous and want to be prepared.  sex is such a natural process that i don't think that stuff really helps.  it's all about intuition for me.  your imagination goes crazy in bed without the extra help.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 01 2013 at 7:22pm
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

LOL that sh*t is so frustrating.  I instantly knew the feeling wonder was talking about.  Like you don't want to hurt his feelings but Jesus Christ, get a clue from how much I'm NOT moaning and smashing your head down.  
LOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i think ppl who aren't sicko freaks(like that yt boy obsessed with blk rape PICS) are using it because they're nervous and want to be prepared.  sex is such a natural process that i don't think that stuff really helps.  it's all about intuition for me.  your imagination goes crazy in bed without the extra help.

IA its nervousness and they really are trying to please the other person which is the nice part. 
dreamer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:30pm
I dont care for it and only one guy made my eyes roll to the back of my head and he was white. A human mouth is one of the nastiest things on the body and that is something that you do with someone you really love. I have to confess after I was in basic training and saw all the things I saw in the shower, I wondered how in the heck a man could ever want to touch a woman much less put his mouth on it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 46>
  Share Topic