Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

grown people who dont drive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:54pm
UR SO VERY WELCOME...stupid ass driver....

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Aug 31 2014 at 9:54pm
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

AZ MAVERICK....were you the one who posted a pic of your white car on here when i made that post of getting a new car?  you were in an accident since you posted that pic? if it were you...

if so, so glad you are ok and not seriously hurt...OMG...can always get another car but not another Y.O.U.

No, that wasn't me, but thank you I appreciate it! Heart
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 10:07pm
People just don't know man....it's awful. I live somewhere where you have to drive, have reliable transportation. This situation has put me in the position where I am getting blatantly taken advantage of. 

To some degree this has to be a confidence issue, where I just don't trust myself. It really makes me angry. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

how exactly did that happen AZ?

Long story short....about a year before I had kids, so about 21 years ago, I was just going to the store right in the neighborhood I was about a half a block away....light turns green....but the person to my left ran the red light and that's when it happened. They weren't drunk, just not paying attention. It didn't hit where I was but more in the back and made the car spin around. It happened so fast I was shaking Cry

I was able to walk away, thank God, but it scared me so much to think that my life could have been over in a split second. it's terrifying!

Hug

its extremely terrifying..i know exactly how you feel

Edited by ModelessDiva - Aug 31 2014 at 10:35pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 10:29pm

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

how exactly did that happen AZ?

Long story short....about a year before I had kids, so about 21 years ago, I was just going to the store right in the neighborhood I was about a half a block away....light turns green....but the person to my left ran the red light and that's when it happened. They weren't drunk, just not paying attention. It didn't hit where I was but more in the back and made the car spin around. It happened so fast I was shaking Cry

I was able to walk away, thank God, but it scared me so much to think that my life could have been over in a split second. it's terrifying!

that sucks.  I'm so sorry you had to go thru that.

smh. see...i'm afraid that that person will be me.

But also as a pedestrian...I could have been mowed down many a time just this past month when I had the right of way due to people not paying attention.  I'm lucky that I'm in the habit of checking both ways and making eye contact with drivers even when I have the right of way.   Cars just cruise right thru like they ain't see the red light. *shrugs* maybe they didn't.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 10:37pm
@Modeless: OMG.....I'm so sorry that happened to you! Hug Thank God you're still here, people are plain nuts!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 10:48pm

@Modeless: OMG.....I'm so sorry that happened to you! Hug Thank God you're still here, people are plain nuts!
moments like those teach you how short life really can beOuch
that was so terrifyingCry

Hug
Im glad you made it out ok also..isnt God good?Heart

i just know i dont ever wanna experience anything even remotely close to that again...

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 10:59pm
I just don't care to drive....i have no problems getting where i have to go on my own....i do know how to drive only for emergencies....i don't even bother tell ppl anymore they make a big deal out it and want to tell others guess it's shocking....I'm just like meh...with buses, cabs, rails, and walking im good...city life is the way to go for me.

Edited by rell85 - Aug 31 2014 at 11:00pm
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 11:06pm
I don't understand it. Especially when you have kids. Like WTF?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

I just don't care to drive....i have no problems getting where i have to go on my own....i do know how to drive only for emergencies....i don't even bother tell ppl anymore they make a big deal out it and want to tell others guess it's shocking....I'm just like meh...with buses, cabs, rails, and walking im good...city life is the way to go for me.

how old are you if you dont mind me asking?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic