Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

grown people who dont drive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

^^ what is "T-boned"?

When you're driving straight and someone hits you on the side.
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:19pm
Well, at least I'm not alone. 

For me it's debilitating because I'm ashamed about my anxiety. When I actually DO get behind the wheel though, I'm fine and I drive regular. It's crazy. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

^^ what is "T-boned"?

When you're driving straight and someone hits you on the side.

Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

For me it's debilitating because I'm ashamed about my anxiety. When I actually DO get behind the wheel though, I'm fine and I drive regular. It's crazy. 

You're definitely NOT alone. I'm good with driving too it's just everyone else I can't trust. I really think I'm gonna die out there, it's tough feeling that way Cry

But like I said, I'm gonna try my hardest....with a few friends helping me, to finally conquer this mountain. It won't be overnight I'm sure but I DO know it WILL happen. Hang in there. Wink
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:33pm
I have anxiety about driving. I'm afraid that I don't have the attention span and focus needed. I can drive well enough to get some one to a hospital but I don't have my license... yet.

And honestly I don't call people for a ride because I know that it can be a hassle. I've had friends cuss me because I don't ask if anything. I'll accept a ride if they're already going in the same direction.

I live in Boston tho. A car is convenient but not as necessary as say L.A.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

You're definitely NOT alone. I'm good with driving too it's just everyone else I can't trust. I really think I'm gonna die out there, it's tough feeling that way Cry

But like I said, I'm gonna try my hardest....with a few friends helping me, to finally conquer this mountain. It won't be overnight I'm sure but I DO know it WILL happen. Hang in there. Wink

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:34pm
Most people I know who don't drive say they get to anxious and that's fine. I wouldn't want someone who gets very anxious behind the wheel to drive. You're ready when you're ready.

Some can't afford a car, gas, taxes, insurance, maintenance, etc so I can understand that too.

I dunno. As long as you got gas money, you can ride with me!Stern SmileLOL

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:36pm
how exactly did that happen AZ?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:37pm
AZ MAVERICK....were you the one who posted a pic of your white car on here when i made that post of getting a new car?  you were in an accident since you posted that pic? if it were you...

if so, so glad you are ok and not seriously hurt...OMG...can always get another car but not another Y.O.U.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:51pm

how exactly did that happen AZ?

Long story short....about a year before I had kids, so about 21 years ago, I was just going to the store right in the neighborhood I was about a half a block away....light turns green....but the person to my left ran the red light and that's when it happened. They weren't drunk, just not paying attention. It didn't hit where I was but more in the back and made the car spin around. It happened so fast I was shaking Cry

I was able to walk away, thank God, but it scared me so much to think that my life could have been over in a split second. it's terrifying!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic