Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Growing Up In The Hood(Hood Stories): BHM Edition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Growing Up In The Hood(Hood Stories): BHM Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 3:58pm
Girl yo story wins.....LOL
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 4:01pm
shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyt
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:50pm
died a thousand deaths in here
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I can't wait to read this thread lol

When I was younger every other Saturday when we didnt have choir rehersal we would go to the projects and have what my parents called a "reach out, cook out." We had to stand in front of our peers and sing "you need to get up offa that cocaine and get up offa that crack, get yourself together and win your mind back...can't you see for yourself what drugs are doing." We brought a drum set abd everything.

It was awful! We would hand out turkey burgers, chips, baked beans and sweet tea. What was so hood about it is that my mom said cheese was too expensive so the kids put cheetos on their dry ass turkey burgers.

We could never do this today because not only did they have to wait to eat after we told them to get off drugs but my dad would preachfor thirty damn minutes. I used to want to diiiiiie!
why did i make up a tune in my head Cry Cry Cry...ive laughed for a whole 5mins i choked myself LOL Cry LOL
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 11:31pm
Thats an actual gospel song lol step clap step clap.The base drums go boom, snare goes clap on the silver part... boom clap, boom clap.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:52am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

When my mom finished her degree we still lived in a section 8 apartment until she could get on her feet and one day someone broke into her "hoopty" and stole the backseat lmao.

Not they stole the whole backseat though... wtf!!LOLDead

I remember when someone broke into my mama's hoopty to steal the ashtray Cry.. so many years of her ashing her cigarette out the window only to have them fly back into the back seat at me ensued.

F*ck whoever stole her ashtray.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 2:04am
LMAOOO @ this whole thread, I'm still catching up.. buttt

Aunt Pink and Homey the Clown got me dying!!
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:32am
yasssss! 
the bhm hoodrats showed up and showed out lol 
i enjoyed this thread! 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:07am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Thats an actual gospel song lol step clap step clap.The base drums go boom, snare goes clap on the silver part... boom clap, boom clap.
LOLLOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:21pm
lawddddd we hood as hayell.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>