Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Growing Up In The Hood(Hood Stories): BHM Edition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Growing Up In The Hood(Hood Stories): BHM Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:54am
It's not really important that this took place in the hood but anyway...

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

for a disclaimer, this was back when I was snot nosed and very naive....to put an age on it I think I was 15.

I was crushing on this very sexy chick from the projects (first L). She was like 3 inches taller than me (2nd L) but had a Nicki Minaj kind of vibe to her. Cute, round ass, fun personality. I was a virgin so I was so green to how things worked. I met her through friends and me and her talked on the phone a few times and chilled together in the projects. I was texting her everyday. Calling her beautiful. Basically I was trying to be her boyfriend smh (3rd L).

Anyway, about 3 weeks after this started  I was hanging out with some dudes from that part of the hood and the topic of her came up, on some "oh you know TeeTee?" sh*t. I was with 5 dudes and 3 of the 5 basically said they knocked her off (4, 5, and 6 L). One of the dudes claimed that she would suck his dick before school, and the last time was recent. I'm sitting there on the couch feeling like an idiot since I had tongue kissed her (7th L). But I wanted to chalk it up to them lying on their dick.

That night (it was a friday) there was a dance at the rec center but I was trying to set up an evening with the young lady. She was steady telling me that she liked me cuz I 'wasnt like the other dudes' but I was pissed since once again, nice guy was finishing last and not gettin no pussay. Skipping past L's 8-10 I convinced my friend to let me have the key to his parents crib (his parents were gone) in the projects and I was about to convince the girl to chill with me in the apartment while everyone else went to the dance.

I was talking to her and I dont know how exactly we got to this point but I vividly remember her saying "Random, you do know that we dont have to be dating for me to fucc you right"

I was blown...never had a female uttered those words to me before. Inside I was like

Anyway, she said we could 'go chill' at my friends house and we started walking across the yard, but before we got there we got stopped by one of the dudes I mentioned earlier. He was ghetto fabulous with the new clothes/shoes and sh*t and I could tell where she really wanted to be for the night. He was the one telling me how she sucked a good dicc. Anyway, he spotted us, and came straight at her like "you aint coming to the dance?"....and im looking at him like

She twisted her lil lips, gave a crooked smile and started talking about how she wasn't planning to cuz it was lame....straight ignoring me, he put his arm around her and started with that touchy feely sh*t...it ain't take much but a few "c'mons" for her to say she'd go, but after she went home to change first. He knew what I was trying to set up so it was def cock blocking on his end...

They asked me to come with them but I wasn't about to be a third wheel so I went inside and played Grand Theft Auto in my friends apartment. I swear I had this look on my face when he put his arms on her and they left.

Oh well...live and learn.

Epilogue. This was around the time I really started smelling myself. My beard was beginning to grow, so I wasn't looking so baby faced, and I found myself wanting to be more hood and hard, and hanging with those dudes was one of the ways I thought I'd get some credibility. That led to some other hoodrat stuff with my friend moments, especially the next summer. The kind of stuff Kendrick Lamar spoke about in his Good Kid, Mad City album. Mad releateable.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Oct 16 2013 at 7:42am
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:10am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I remember when my sister found out her ex-husband was having an affair and had went to the ladies house withmy nephew......she had a fit. So she finds out where the chick lives and show up on the girls doorstep.....she beat that girl ass so bad on her own porch.....neighbors were coming outside and watching but no called the police...I guess because at the time my sister was like 6 months pregnant.

Now heres the funny part: She found the girls house because my nephew remembered the route his father took.....and at the time he was only like 6yo....I called him Mapquest for the longestLOL

Same thing with my cousinLOL

She knew the general area and we drove her son who was about 8 at the time to the block and he remembered the stump in front of the girl's house he was playing on while his dad was inside.  He even re-enacted how he kept jumping over it.   We had all of dudes clothes in the car so once little cuz pointed out the house cuz proceeded to cover the front yard with his clothes.   She was real calm, like scary calm and he wouldn't come out.  Him and the chick just stared out the window like they were frozen.  
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:26am
Lol RT.
Was tryna wife a flipper.

K-Foxx, one time my step dad's ex wife sent my mom Polaroids of them (step dad and ex wife) cuddled up at city park. So my mom and her Bestfriend dropped all his sh*t off at her house while my step dad was there lol. He came outside crying n sh*t lol. & his ex wife was like f her I'll get you some more clothes. Lmao.
I'm glad my mom is getting a divorce.

Another time I was with my dad in the projects, I was about 5 or 6 and this lady who was doing my hair started talking sideways about my mom. My dad jumped up so quick and hung her out the window. After he let her back in he made her apologize to me lol.

In my moms ratchet days(she was like a freshman in college) she ran with a chick named Kim.
Kim messed with some Cuban man that sold drugs & one night he asked my mom and Kim to bring him to the melph (a housing project) and sit outside with the car on. My mom got scared and dipped out but Kim stayed. I guess the Cuban man shot someone because as soon as Kim heard the gun shots she derbed out and sped to my moms apartment. The Cuban dude and his friends showed up like an hour later begging Kim to go outside. She went outside and the dude beat her ass for leaving him. Kim got mad at my mom because she didn't jump in and they haven't talked since lol.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:28am
My mom is saved now tho lol.judge away.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:57am

That rt story always cracks me up..

Always!!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:48am
lol @ your stepdad crying IGS!  Nah nicca.

My bf decided to try and kick it with my friend's cousin late one night and he knew she would tell me first chance she saw me but I guess he was trying to piss me off because I was not giving a fck.   My friend's cousin was the ugly ass girl with a nice ass that all the dudes want to get with just because she won't give it up.  To me she seemed nice but real naive, lived in the suburbs and liked to hang in the projects on the weekend because they talked her up every time she went outside.  I guess my ex was determined to be the one to knock her down.   So my friend lived a building away with her mom who worked nights.   What he didn't count on was her calling me right then about 1am whispering so her man (his boy) wouldn't hear.   I got up, put my clothes on and went straight in the door (which she left pre-opened for meHeart) and walked in the bedroom they were sitting in, him putting down his case for her letting him be her man.   She knew me, knew we had a baby and had been hanging out at my house earlier that day. So I walked in, the chick ran out of the room and he just sat on the bed looking stupid refusing to say anything.   I mushed him a few times saying "Let me hear it?, You love me soooo much?  All that good sh*t you were talking earlier today? What are you doing here with her then?  And you can't figure out why I can't stand you huh?"

I got extremely annoyed after about 5 minutes, cussed everybody the fck out, told him she looked like an ugly ass monkey (which she didLOL), yelled out to her hiding place you can have this piece of sh*t, told my homegirl's man he was a dirty dck piece of sh*t just like his boy and walked out the door like it was my pleasure.  Went home and went back to sleep.   I was done anyway but I was still hurt and started plotting my revenge as soon as I woke up.  

Do y'all know she STILL let him hit that night because HE was that dude.  A piece of sh*t all around but so fine him talking to her had her feeling like she was the sh*t.   So the next morning I acted like I was ready to forgive him but first he had to tell me EVERYTHING that happened and admit that he did it.  I went to his mom's house and he gave me all the details.   Then I went home, called her to my house and explained to her the ways she got the dck, what her pssy was like (not so great apparently, not worth getting caught), how he really felt about her and let her know that ALL the niccas on the block got the dirty deets as soon as he hit the corner immediately after fckng her.  I also let her know that he was using her to make me jealous but all they both did was irritate me, disrespect my homegirl and embarrass themselves.  

The look on her face was priceless because apparently she thought this was the beginning of a romantic story.    When I was done with her all she could do was call her dad to come get her and she didn't come back for a LONG time.  Her stock dropped real hard after that night.  Hood niccas don't care about your feeling when it comes to random thirstiness.   They were extremely entertained by the whole story and gave me dap when they saw me outside that day.  His boys told him I was the real G and that he already HAD the girl that couldn't get got and called him a dumb ass.   They gave him and her the comedy roast treatment for a week. That sh*t was mean as hell and I'm ashamed of how I embarrassed them but fck it, she needed to learn a lesson about what's real hood.    I hated his ass anyway.  

I took lots of Ls (word to RT) with that nicca but the hood held me down always.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:09am
K Foxx
More stories.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:30am
good storiesLOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:35am
LOL

Me and my girls went with the hood boys to a packed university house party and somehow the guys ended up getting in a fight.  They pushed us into a dark bedroom and told us not to move until they came back to get us and all we heard was fighting, yelling and running.   We were terrified because the only people we knew were our homeboys and EVERYBODY else was the university dudes and females and they were BIG dudes (maybe football players).   We were huddled together in the corner (3 girls) when they came and got us we walked through the previously packed, wrecked room and sh*t was everywhere but not ONE other person was in there except our boys.   Even the person whose house it was was gone and we just all walked out the front door and went to another party.   How ridiculous.

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:43am
I grew up in the suburbs of
North Carolina------ butteraaa my parents GREW UP in the hood in Brooklyn before both of their families decided to trek down south. Even though my dad and his family were dope game rich, they still lived in the hood, my grandfather just made his riches hustling everything from drugs, to women, from women to moonshine, from moonshine to running numbers and from running numbers to having the gamble house. My mom grew up struggling in the projects, so she had the hood in her, but she tried hard to conceal it- degrees, accolades and sh!t! It was a struggle though, believe that.

But that time she jumped on the hood of my dads Toyota Celica back in the 80's,while it was rolling down the drive way with a crowbar. Shimmied and bust that windshield out and went to his ass through the windshield, since he wanted to lock doors and sh!t, but I'll reserve that story for another day.

So with parents being from the hood and frequent visits to the hood (all my family wasn't lucky enough to get out), and I have stories for days. With that being said, you can leave the Jets, but the Jets, no matter how hard you try, will be with you all the days of your life.

We had a live house. Card games, cookouts or crowded gathering ALL THEE TIME. DJ in the back yard or inside depending on weather, and crowds of people- the fun house. So we quite often ushered the hood right on in. One time, there was a card game going on, like any other spades game.

But this time a man named Mr. Herb was caught reneging. Now if you know anything about black folks and spades you know you don't go to no REAL spades table pulling that slick sh!t with the wrong one. Furious as hell, A man named Mr. Hunt stood up and chopped the flimsy ass card table to the ground screaming Renege Mutha Fuc-ka Renege~ (Mr. Herb and Mr. Hunt, both went way back to the same company in the Army so, Herb knew Hunt was a fool). Mr. Herb, looked at him like he wasn't shook, and Mr. Hunt told Mr. Herb, where da fucc is da hearts at? Mr. Herb said, "if I reneged mutha fucca pull the book or sitchoass down and shutchoassup! Call it, got damn it, call it!"Mr. Hunt, riled up by now, said, I do one betta ni-g-g-a, as he pulls out his gun and shoots Mr. Herb in his thigh, Renege Mutha fucca- he screamed, now where da fucc are the hearts at!!!

Oh some took cover, but the majority of the crowd at my house, hood as they want to be, told the kids to get inside as several of them (men and women) pulled theirs out too!!! Mr. Hunt was a Vietnam vet and bat sh!t crazy. He eventually ended up going home and getting dressed completely in his military gear shells and all. He would have flashbacks and episodes all the time.

Oh yea Mr. Hunt was also our neighbor, so getting crazy meant that he walked next door and came back ready to amp. Talking to himself, spewing threats, and acting as if he went back the 'Nam... crouching to the ground, rolling around and sh!t. Oh his wife and kids were so embarrassed. Looking at him like, "damn daddy not again!" Mr. Herb was off to the hospital by now. Folks put their guns away. To my knowledge no authorities were called, and having learned a valuable lesson, Mr. Herb, eventually would come back weeks later to the house as if nothing happened. Guarantee his ass wasn't reneging anymore. Us kids ran from cover and resumed our regular program. And that was that.

My parents had 2 types of friends. The hood ones and the "I have arrived ones." The energy was always different, but I loved when my parents hood friends would bring their kids, or when they would let me come up to Brooklyn for extended periods and holidays. Id be so intrigued by the hood. The kids in the jets' taught me everything. How to double dutch, skip rocks, hand ball, dance... how to have real fun.

Moral of this Hood Entry is- Bet no one reneged on Mr. Hunts ass again! may his crazy ass R.I.P #wheredaheartsat

Edited by Qualified - Oct 16 2013 at 12:46pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>