Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Growing Up In The Hood(Hood Stories): BHM Edition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Growing Up In The Hood(Hood Stories): BHM Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 1:52am
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

please this board is so hood. do not try and act all high and mighty now.

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 1:58am
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

Couple of things lol
  • boy got shot in the ass o the basketball court¬†
  • walking to the front for the bus and seeing blood on the ground
  • K9 dogs and helicopters over our apartment builds every couple of days
  • black girls fighting with titties and weaves popping out
  • lol the norm

Don't forget chicks...
Chicks trying to sell you food stamps while you at the grocery stores
Crackheads selling bottled water at the stop lights in the summer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 2:01am
[QUOTE=ShadyLady] I grew up in the hood. Entertaining as hell.

I remember I got a beating cuz of this girl named Toni in 3rd grade. We lived in the same apartment complex and we used to walk to school together all the time. Her mama, Ms. Jackie, was a cashier at the gas station. She used to always just cash her checks, keep cash around the house, and go get money orders when it was time to pay bills.

Anyway, one day, we all walking to school and we stopped at the Arab store ( yes, that's what our ignorant asses called although I don't know why, and yes, our ignorant asses pronounced it Aye-rab). All of a sudden, Toni tells us all( like 6 of us) that we can get whatever we want. Everybody kept it simple and got like a bag of chips and a quarter juice. Toni was like, " That's all y'all want? I got money!" Next thing you know, we had the counter covered with Jolly Ranchers, hot sausages, pickle eggs, pig feet, chips, and all that other hood fare. At lunch, Toni was ballin out again. Everybody and they mama was buying the lil extra snacks they used to sell in the cafeteria. Same thing after school at the candy lady house.

This went on for like two or three days. Finally, one day Toni tells us if her mama or big brother asks, tell them she hasn't had any extra money. Sure enough, soon as I get home, my mama and Ms. Jackie are talking in the living room.

TURNED OUT TONI HAD DONE STOLE HER MAMA RENT MONEY FROM OUTTA THE AJAX CAN! They already knew what was up cuz one of the other girls in our complex came home with a bag full of candy and said Toni brought it for her and was buying a bunch of us stuff.

Can you believe my mama tore my ass up cuz she said I shoulda known better cuz it was no way Toni shoulda had that much money. She was right tho , but I never suspected she stole no rent money.

The funniest part was Ms. Jackie was talking bout suing the school for the rent money for letting Toni buy over $100 worth of snacks in just a few days.

Then I fought Toni cuz my mama made me give up my allowance for like a month to make up for everything Toni brought me lol. Then I got my ass beat for that too lol.[/QUOTE
Know all about the ARAB stores...lol. dirty mfs always trying holla...lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 2:07am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I can't wait to read this thread lol

When I was younger every other Saturday when we didnt have choir rehersal we would go to the projects and have what my parents called a "reach out, cook out." We had to stand in front of our peers and sing "you need to get up offa that cocaine and get up offa that crack, get yourself together and win your mind back...can't you see for yourself what drugs are doing." We brought a drum set abd everything.

It was awful! We would hand out turkey burgers, chips, baked beans and sweet tea. What was so hood about it is that my mom said cheese was too expensive so the kids put cheetos on their dry ass turkey burgers.

We could never do this today because not only did they have to wait to eat after we told them to get off drugs but my dad would preachfor thirty damn minutes. I used to want to diiiiiie!

I am dying laughing.

Y'all wouldn't have made it in my neighborhood. Our crackheads woulda threw something at y'all.

We used to have this crackhead named Hattie. She would lurk outside all the fast food joints, and ask you for change. Hattie knew not to ask us for money cuz my great grandma would just cuss her out and my mama would tell her she shouldn't have habits she can't afford.

One day we were in Popeye's, and Hattie was outside doing her normal, asking people for change " cuz she was hungry". This older woman came in and announced she was gonna buy Hattie something to eat. Even the manager told her, "Ma'am she don't want food." The lady insisted she couldn't let Hattie go hungry, and proudly walked out with that 2 piece.

Next thing you know, you hear that box of chicken hit the window. We look, and Hattie done threw the food. We could hear her screaming, " Did I ask yo muthafukcin ass for some chicken, or did I say I needed some money? Ain't nobody tell you to buy me no chicken. I coulda fried my own damn chicken. You know what I coulda did with that money?"

Then Hattie had the audacity to pick up the box of chicken, come in, and ask the manager for a refund. They had to threaten to call the police on her cuz she stood outside trying to sell that box to people as they were coming in.

Hattie also offered to suck my lil brother up, but that wasn't really funny to me cuz he was like 9 .
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 3:21am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

in the 4th grade me and dad pulled up into a gas station and we witnessed a white woman get robbed while screaming hysterically, my dad drove across the street to another gas station instead of helping

i'm sorry...i'm so sorry...my unchecked reaction was....

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 4:33am
This happened maybe a year or two ago...we went to visit my kids grandmother (my daughters dad's mother) at her apt, very rough area. Anyway, were there for about an hour or so, and you hear all this screaming in the hallway. My eyes got wide & I'm like what's that? He goes, Sh!t you might see anything in this bitch...you might see a mountain lion in the hallway. Well...his mom starts cooking & it got really warm in the kitchen, so she opens the front door & one of the windows so we could get a cross breeze. We all are talking and catching up, & he gets up to use the bathroom...a few mins later my son goes "WHOOOA" and starts jumping up we all look down at the floor and there's a huge ass squirrel running like crazy under the table...We all start screaming and jumping around, grandma grabs my son by the collar and starts screaming, kill it kill it...the squirrel is sliding across the tile and dashing around, finally made it out the front door....my boo runs out the bathroom like what happened, and we tell him a squirrel was in the kitchen, he went all down on the floor laughing...& was like I told you....

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:23am
these stories...I have real tears in my eyes.DeadCryLOLCryLOL

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:31am
Nowalls15?

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:40am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I can't wait to read this thread lol

When I was younger every other Saturday when we didnt have choir rehersal we would go to the projects and have what my parents called a "reach out, cook out." We had to stand in front of our peers and sing "you need to get up offa that cocaine and get up offa that crack, get yourself together and win your mind back...can't you see for yourself what drugs are doing." We brought a drum set abd everything.

It was awful! We would hand out turkey burgers, chips, baked beans and sweet tea. What was so hood about it is that my mom said cheese was too expensive so the kids put cheetos on their dry ass turkey burgers.

We could never do this today because not only did they have to wait to eat after we told them to get off drugs but my dad would preachfor thirty damn minutes. I used to want to diiiiiie!

Lmaooooo, I am at work cryinggg.

That song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:49am
LOL Herwoman that song has me dying!! The visual!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>
  Share Topic