Groupon and Living Social

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by slykitten slykitten wrote:

I've had Gilt since it first came out many years ago, but I make my first purchase last month.  I was really happy with how quick the delivery time was.

are you talking about the clothes part..? i love that part too but if you havent already check out gilt city.. its like groupon.. there are some fitness deals, and restaurant.. 
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:17pm
i tried using those but i didn't really get it, or had little use

i used retailmenot, saved $5 off my $50+ book order.. -_-

lol i really want to learn how to save tho. 
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I've had Gilt since it first came out many years ago, but I make my first purchase last month.  I was really happy with how quick the delivery time was.

are you talking about the clothes part..? i love that part too but if you havent already check out gilt city.. its like groupon.. there are some fitness deals, and restaurant.. 

Oh, I didn't realize they were separate... I thought Gilt just moved away from restaurants.  I'll check it out!
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:41pm
I used to love groupon and living social until I started working and seeing what happens on the back end between them and merchants... some of those merchants are just of really bad quality. When it comes to services you get what you pay for...

Every once in a while I'll find a great deal.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:43pm
I like groupon , I won't try out a spa or services until after I have researched the place. I can't be getting a foot fungus trying to save $10
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

I used to love groupon and living social until I started working and seeing what happens on the back end between them and merchants... some of those merchants are just of really bad quality. When it comes to services you get what you pay for...

True, I usually do research on items I don't know about before I buy.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:37pm

I went to DR with a groupon.  It was super cheap for an all inclusive resort.
hers was all inclusive as well. 

i need to get into it.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:39pm
I used livingsocial for tickets for couple of events last summer. And I got great deals
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

really? 

I've seen deals for really nice restaurants.. with great reviews… 

other places too that were overall really nice/popular establishments 
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:43pm
I've gotten GREAT concert tickets on Groupon. Sade/John Legend, Esperanza Spalding, Groupon will always get my love if only for those concerts alone.

I also look there for date ideas or when I want to try a new restaurant out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic