FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Grey's Anatomy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:40pm
I feel like her and Burke are going to run away together and leave that man devastated. Unless that's the way they both would be leaving the show. Idk this is too much for me lol
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:44pm
TV Muse, in the comments for the shows
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:46pm
She better not run away with Burke
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:50pm
I'll watch that ep.
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:53pm
im so over Avery and April! That whiny itch Alex is sleeping with got on my last nerve last night I wanted to punch her through the TV screen . kind of happy Derrick got that job in D.C. hopefully he takes Meredith with him but then the show would end. I really want Stephanie to hook up with Ross.
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I hate Christina for breaking that couple up. Omg is Burke coming back for Christina ??? And why are they taking all the good characters off the show. Smh I can't. First mcsteamy now this. I wonder if the show is ending soon

they weren't going to work out anyway Owen is confused. he wants a big happy family but he doesn't want a stay at home wife/mom. they were moving way to fast anyway.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 6:06pm
shame isiah washighton was fired over that gay comment.i never watched the show that much but it wasn't right. i'm watching something called etalk and they're talking bout it now.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Im mad too but i Love her and Owen together. Maybe if they try this time it will work.

Me too.  Lonisha87 what link did you use to watch last weeks' episode?  I searched but couldn't find a free one, and that stupid abc.com doesn't work...Angry

i know you werent talking to me but here you go

ep 13

ep 14

thanks!  will watch later tonite.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon