Green Tea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:24pm
I started my day of NO COFFEE only Green Tea day. I had to YouTube the proper seeping technique for loose Japanese Green Tea. Glad I did, otherwise I would have seeped it too long .

Enjoying the Green Tea, but still miss the taste of Coffee. Can't hurt to give up Coffee for a day, even though I may have some withdrawal symptoms by the end of the day
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:07pm
Pleasantly surprised that I did not miss Coffee as much as I thought I would. I can see myself having Green Tea first thing in the morning, and at bedtime. Maybe it even curbed my appetite some. I'll see what happens in the coming days
rohanjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohanjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:33am
Green tea is made from the leaves.Green tea is good for health.There are benefits to drinking green tea-
1.It helps reduce the risk of cancer.
2.It helps to  prevent heart disease.
3.Green tea burns fat and helps to reduce weight.
4.It protects the skin from harmful effects.

JillyBean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JillyBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:32pm
Loving hearing about the Green Tea benefits
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:40pm
Have not had Green Tea in a while, I may need to paste a reminder on my Coffee Maker
marianclare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marianclare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 9:08am
I love drinking green tea every day, it helps me to have a good digestion. I used to drink a cup of tea in the morning to increase my metabolism. Green tea also help us to lose weight but we need to have a proper and healthy diet.
bolayi11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bolayi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:59pm
Black tea is also great! Probably doesn't have all the benefits of green tea but super delicious. 

i think it's hard to go cold turkey on coffee and you have to drink a lot more tea to equal coffee
moarsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moarsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 2:40pm
i drink tea. the benefits are great
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213