Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 8:01am
Still drinking it, I noticed that I am finally able to fit my trousers easily. Wow never hoped for it.

I drink it constantly.

Edited by Soratachi - Nov 12 2011 at 9:15am
Sponsored Links

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 10:47pm
I drink at least one cup a day...I count it towards my water goal since I hate that stuff Dead
ann_english View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ann_english Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2012 at 8:08am
Green tea is from one of the best health drinks basically it is oriented form china and they was the first who was knowing about the health benefit of green tea form ancient periods, research on green tea is going form decades and it has been found that green tea has got lots of health benefits.
ann_english View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ann_english Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2012 at 6:52am
Green tea is from one of the best health drinks basically it is oriented form china and they was the first who was knowing about the health benefit of green tea form ancient periods, research on green tea is going form decades and it has been found that green tea has got lots of health benefits.

- Los Angeles Dental Implants
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2012 at 11:31pm
i was fienin for a pepsi or gingerale last month
was bout to walk to the vending machine to get
one then remembered i had a box of green tea
in the cabinet (drank that when i had a cold) brewed
the tea added lite sugar & lemon then chilled in fridge
OMG talk about the BOMB! better than the lipton i used to
buy! just bout a 100 count box lastnight! OOOWEEE I's one
joyous girlWink

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 28 2012 at 11:32pm
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2012 at 5:06am
It helps keep your skin clear, hair shiny, helps you go toilet. Got some fo the best benefits ever Tongue

Plus it comes in so many other flavours like lemon, earl grey, cranberries etc.

Edited by KikiScorpio92 - Apr 30 2012 at 5:07am
cordoba12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cordoba12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 2:33am
Yeah, seriously Green Tea is great for our health. many people have benefited from it. It is good for losing weight without any difficulty. But always consult a doctor before going for it.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2012 at 11:56am
I'm gonna start drinking tea after meals bc I've heard that it helps aid in digestion whereas cold drinks (which most peopl go for) congeals the food and makes it harder to digest.
RisingSun57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RisingSun57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2012 at 12:02pm
I'm drinking it right now. I also notice the metabolism change & I have more energy when I drink it. It also clears my skin.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2012 at 5:35pm
i just bought some more, i haven't had green tea in a while because i was trying to finish the other tea i had in my house.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
  Share Topic