Perfect Hair Collection

Green smoothies/juicing how to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green smoothies/juicing how to?
    Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:52am
I just received my Nutriblast yesterday. Is it possible to only have three smoothies a day as a meal or will I get so hungry as to develop headaches and reach for the nearest candy bar?

So far, I've tried a smoothie for constipation (kale, swiss chart, beet, apple, lemon, coconut water) and I can't say that it tastes great but it's tolerable. What are your ABSOLUTE BEST AND MOST BENEFICIAL recipes for regularity, nice skin and hair, weight loss and overall taste? I'm new to this. I know this thread will probably be moved but I need suggestions.Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:56am
there was a really good and long thread made about juicing....maybe by applesauce? it was specifically about green smoothies. hm..i dont remember. but i would search for it and bump it.  

hmm maybe i should do one of these soon. ive been losing weight and eating right this week but i need to keep this pace up.
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:00pm
Oooo Ijust bought a Nutribullet too... Trying to get more healthy and put more nutrients in my body.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:02pm
does the coconut water make it sweet?
i have almond milk right now in my fridge
can i use that?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

does the coconut water make it sweet?
i have almond milk right now in my fridge
can i use that?

I didn't notice any noticeable sweetness, tbh. I don't even taste the coconut water. Beets is the overwheming flavour in this shake. Mind you, I have yet to go to the bathroom, so maybe it takes a few days...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:05pm
When I juiced I just did almost every green I could find.. (Organic) Kale, chards, spinach, celery, and a few other veggies..
With a little fresh squeezed orange juice or an apple
I also added some of my greens powder which has spirulina and other greens

I really want to do a juice cleanse and have nothing but this juice (ill mix up the recipe for some variety) for like a week.. I would add some raw/organic sprouted protein powder (this particular one can aid in cleansing) to it too.. But it's soooo hard

I'll probably try 3 days first. I wanna find this raw vanilla flavored protein powder and substitute that for the juice.. Idk if the taste will be bearable though

I used to have a book with recipes for specific things (skin, bowel cleansing, etc) but idk where it is

Edited by coconess - Dec 08 2012 at 12:07pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

there was a really good and long thread made about juicing....maybe by applesauce? it was specifically about green smoothies. hm..i dont remember. but i would search for it and bump it.  

hmm maybe i should do one of these soon. ive been losing weight and eating right this week but i need to keep this pace up.

Do you remenber what section it was on? Was it TTT or Diets?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

When I juiced I just did almost every green I could find.. (Organic) Kale, chards, spinach, celery, and a few other veggies..
With a little fresh squeezed orange juice or an apple
I also added some of my greens powder which has spirulina and other greens

I really want to do a juice cleanse and have nothing but this juice (ill mix up the recipe for some variety) for like a week.. I would add some raw/organic sprouted protein powder (this particular one can aid in cleansing) to it too.. But it's soooo hard

I'll probably try 3 days first. I wanna find this raw vanilla flavored protein powder and substitute that for the juice.. Idk if the taste will be bearable though

Coco, does using non organic vegetables cancel out the health effects of the juicing? They're just too dam expensive where I live,

I think I've seen a recipe or two with Spirulina in the Nutriblast booklet. I notice they are also big on flax seeds and turmeric...
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:10pm
i wanted to try this

do yall feel better after drinking these?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

i wanted to try this

do yall feel better after drinking these?

It's only my second drink. I'll tell you in a week or so. My main focus is regularity (I take iron pills that have horrible side effects and I'm hoping to circunvent that with diet). Second focus would be weight loss
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic