Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Great Virgin Hair companies for a budget?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:37am
[QUOTE=glammedup]Buying virgin hair on a budget is only going to lead to headache, frustrastion, and an empyt pocket. lol When dealing with virgin hair, its best to save your money and get what you want so therefore it will last and you can get your money worth. Buying cheap will only get you so far and then you will end up paying more out of pocket trying to find some more. Save and buy. Check out my youtube channel, I do hair reviews and I am doing review now on one company who is having great bundle deals. If I can help with anything, please feel free to ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huPUJMhY-oI&list=UUEHhg1o5P6Kp4bId8YB2Z1

Nah,I'd rather continue doing things the way I've been. This hair game is so screwed up now. I'm not gonna even gamble my money away paying for expensive hair. The quality on most of these supposed top notch hair companies have gone to s**ts. I'll keep ordering from my aliexpress vendor who's hair bundles I've been wearing for 9months and still going strong. I don't trust YouTube either when it comes to hair reviews.
Sponsored Links

glammedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glammedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:58am
I completely understand where you are coming from because alot of people that do reviews on youtube, are not telling the whole truth. If i cant be truthful in what i do, no reason for me to do it. One vendor wanted to pay me commission for what sells. So that means you want me to try my best to promote your hair and it may not be good. No sorry, thats not what i do. You do take a gamble but you have to do it at your own risk. Look for people you may can trust (which is hard) I have purchased off of aliexpress and what i have had has been crap.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123