Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great Virgin Hair companies for a budget?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kinkyfodayz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kinkyfodayz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Virgin Hair companies for a budget?
    Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:18pm
Heeyy! I'm looking for some great virgin hair companies that I can look into investing some virgin hair into, there's only one catch, I'm on a budget. I want that good stuff but $200 for 3 bundles is OUT of the question Cry

I've bought virgin hair before so I am no stranger to the VH world. I purchased from Flips Hair, the best-- i repeat, best virgin hair I have ever bought. I would buy from them again but I want longer lengths and can't afford the lengths I want.  I've also bought from this company, who's name shall stay hidden, and the hair was TERRIBLE! By the time I finally realized that it was terrible it was about 3 weeks into my install and the woman completely stopped replying to my emails.... Dead I think I'll make different rant post about that haha.

NOW! Back to this topic, my top limit I am willing to spend on 3 bundles (16,18,20 or 14,16,18) is $160. Don't think I'm crazy. I have found some companies that offer bundle deals that fit that requirement. I follow plenty of companies on Instagram and several have caught my eye. I read customer reviews, look at customer install pics, and view the site (if one is available).

Now, I want y'all to tell me your favorite Virgin Hair suppliers that can possibly fit my needs when it comes to my purchase. Leave a site, email, and/or FB/IG/Youtube page.

Star Y'all are amazing . Trust me I've done my research of finding good companies that fit my budget need, but I want multiple so that I can compare. Thanks.
Sponsored Links

shalafbabii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shalafbabii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:48am
I would go with a CV or IV to get "virgin" hair in your budget. Not saying any specific vendor to buy from, but Jeffrey or Roman could get you some hair in that budget. You have to include the $30 shippingConfused. Also, you get what you pay for, so in that budget, you must know how to make your hair last past 3-6 months. it's a hit or miss.

Edited by shalafbabii - Feb 12 2014 at 11:49am
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 2:42pm
Question,if you had a prior vendor who's hair was teribble as you stated, then why would'nt you try to save the BHM members the heartache of possibly purchasing from that company as well?

Edited by marie67 - Feb 12 2014 at 2:43pm
vano1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vano1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:54am
True!
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:56am
I agree with you marie67... As my kids say "Sharing is caring"
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 10:00am
If you just keep buying hair over and over again, you are really not staying in your budget.
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:00pm
Please use the search feature. Theres a multitude of vendor information along with pricing. 
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:31pm
To be honest, I think what you're doing is pointless. That $160 you spend is not going to last you very long. You may as well add another $100 on to that and get hair that will last you through several installs. Sure you'll be spending more upfront, but you'll be getting longer wear out of the hair. What happens when that $160 you spend on hair goes down the drain in 3, possibly 6 months if you're really lucky? You're going to need to buy new hair again. Lets assume you spend another $160, then you're up to $320 for at least a year, assuming it lasts 6 months. It all adds up in the end, hun. Just something to think about. Save a little so you can truly invest in something that's going to last you a while. Just my $.02. 
FirstLady_CoCo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FirstLady_CoCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:08pm
You can get some hair from Queens for that price. I just ordered my coworker some.  I've used them on multiple occasions & all the hair I've purchased has lasted AT LEAST a year.  

Many people aren't going to help you, they'd prefer you do your own research.  I'd only agree if it made you a better person at the end of the day, but it doesn't. It's weave, not a research paper for school LOL
shepherd007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shepherd007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:33pm
why not come to our website to check if have something you need ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic