Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*Graphic Detail and lengthy* Rape or no?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 5:36am
I think this is rape.  You told him no and he kept going.  I believe the sex hurts if you are not comfortable and that pain...I believe is your body wanting it to stop.
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 12:19pm
pm me his address &I can see to his death by the end of the month Stern Smile
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Alex Urameshi Alex Urameshi wrote:

Honestly I feel like he did take advantage of you, and I hope that you are not still with him.

the fact that you clearly said no and to stop and he pinned you and entered you ANYWAY is wrong.
I'm sorry that your first time happened this way.

I myself was sexually assaulted and if you ever need anyone to talk/vent to, please feel free to pm me.
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 8:33pm
Reading your story was so weird for me because I felt like I was reading something I'd written. Eerie...
Same thing happened to me, I didn't know whether I could call it rape or not but truth of the matter is that I WAS raped.
I REALLY hope you get away from this guy. He doesn't respect you.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 8:44pm
OP, I am so sorry this happened to you. Please reach out and speak to someone about this because keeping busy and bottling it up is not going to be a healthy avenue in the long run.

Your boyfriend is a rapist. You said no and he forced himself on you. That is not okay or acceptable.

Even if you find it hard to see him as a rapist (which he is), at least admit to yourself that you should not be with someone who blatantly violates your personal decision that you felt strongly about.

You're young and I know what its like to not wanna listen and live life for yourself, but please know that if you continue to deal with this man, you will be setting a horrible precedent. He will continue to think its okay to do whatever he wants to you, despite your wishes and with no regard for your feelings.

Again, I pray you find the strength to get through this ordeal. Please seek help and stay away from this man.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 11:41pm
my first time was similar OP and so so sorry you had to go through that.
I don't want to repeat everything that's already been said but I do want to add, the only people who think that in this type of situation you "should" have acted a certain way, have never ever been in this situation.

do not feel like the fact that you did not leave after he was first forceful with you makes you at all responsible.
do not feel like you put yourself in a "dangerous" situation. you didn't. HE should have not put himself in the position to commit a rape. he knew your boundaries. he chose to cross them.
getting into bed with him did not automatically signal that you were okay with sex.

there is no way he didn't know you were in pain or uncomfortable or not wanting it to happen when you cried and said no repeatedly. he put his own desire above your own well being.

this isn't the most cohesive comment I apologize, but I hope you take something from this and from the rest if the comments posted.

my pm box is open if you wanna talk.

Edited by beebeexx - Oct 25 2012 at 11:42pm
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2012 at 9:26am
all the ladies in this thread Hug
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 10:03am
So sorry this happened to you but that is rape. You poor thing...
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:32pm
I hope you'll read this...it was rape and the fact that you feel numb is because he robbed you of a special moment that feels AMAZING when done right. It wasn't done right because he didn't care about you.

Are you still with him?  End it.
Did you report to the police? Please do so. He'll rape you again next time he has "urges". A man who is a man will wait. My ex waited a freaking month to have sex with me and I wasn't even a virgin anymore (we were 20).

Please let us know how you're doing.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

YOU WERE RAPED.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style