Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*Graphic Detail and lengthy* Rape or no?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Princess09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:06am

thanks for all the responses everyone. again life "SEEMS" so much better when the situation is ignored. 

@sexyandfamous: i have kept talking to him to minimum. he seems to not know what happened though. Confused i don't plan on telling anyone because i'm not sure i'm still so numb to it i don't see it as much as a big deal. 

i just want 6-7 months to pass so it'll be less severe (i hope) 

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:45am
Hopefully you'll feel stronger in a while and will be able to make good decisions.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:11am
I am not trying to be funny at all, i'm very serious: this guy is a predator.rapists do not just rape one girl and that's it.it's like a compulsion for them and they do it whenever they get an opportunity.you weren't the first girl and you won't be the last.someone like him should be killed

what are his habits? What is he involved in? Is he the type of person who can go missing and wouldn't be missed? Is he the"pillar of the community"type or a bum type who people wouldn't really sympathize for if something were to happen to him?

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:19am
I agree; the fact that you are talking to him to a minimum proves that he wasn't exactly a boyfriend, just some guy you were casually seeing. He is probably always on the lookout for young girls. Not all girls are strong and some start using heavy drugs or contemplating suicide due to rape Cry
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:08am

You ladies on this thread are amazing great advice but it looks like she's not taking it. But trust and believe the right person will find this and help stop one of these sick men from hurting another woman.

BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:06pm
No means NO!!!!!
Lady_Q_Tee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady_Q_Tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Yep, you were raped and the fact that you are underage that man needs to go to jail. But the fact that you are already making excuses for him, tells me you will continue to deal with this man. I hope you get help 

As far as consensual sex, it depends on the state the OP is in. In Florida, 16 and 23 is legal.

Fck Florida...that isn't right..no grown man or woman in their right mind should be messing with anyone under the age of 18 years...

Legal in a lot of places. 16 and 23 is legal in the UK.

I haven't read all the responses but OP please confide in an adult you trust as what happened to you isn't right at all.
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 8:54pm
Chile, you were raped.

No means no. Any time you tell a guy and he doesn't immediately stop, not only doe she not respect you and your feelings, he is forcing himself on you.

I know it may be hard to see it as rape because it was your first experience so it may seem confusing or hard to discern anything, but nonetheless, he took advantage of you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic