Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*Graphic Detail and lengthy* Rape or no?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:12pm
No means no end of f*cking story. He forced himself in you+you squirmed to try to get away so that he couldn't do it+you said no= rape

Don't blame yourself at all in this situation. You were the victim here. Report him and steer clear of him. You deserve respect. You are not just some object for a dude to obtain a nut from. 
Sponsored Links

Princess09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:30pm
smh sorry i've been m.i.a lately it honestly is nice ignoring it. coming back to this post makes me cry all over again. one thing i realized was that my virginity sadly meant life to me. when i lost it, i didn't know what to do. i felt used and dirty. i felt/feel like no man will ever want me. the weirdest thing is i would always say how a girl is dumb as hell if she gets naked into bed with a guy. i always jokingly said she deserves to get raped. this was because i was watching an "after-school special" where my exact situation happened. i still feel i had some fault  in it though.

the worst part is he doesn't understand how much it meant to me. he's american, i'm from a strict roman-catholic brazilian family. i feel he sees sex as an activity you do when couples are together. i see sex as a whole separate concept. luckily i'm busy completing college applications i hardly have time to think about it. i'm going to end it, not sure when though. 

i'm not sure why i do this...but i always tend to forget the bad things about everything. for him, i think he's a great person then i remember the cold memories and I'm paralyzed for a few days. i instantly forget about it until it comes up again. this happens with classes. i could probably fail a class but remember all the great things about it. it's like i never learn from my mistakes. 

anyways, thanks for your replies. honestly,at this point i'm okay with being a used/dirty person in a sexual sense, i'm just ready to get over it and move on. hopefully meet someone who won't be too harsh on my horrible decisions. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:42pm
I sent you a private message :)

And you should have ended with him a long time ago. Brazilian girls are seen as sex goddesses, and he probably just wanted to be able to say that he screw one.

It wasn't your fault. Losing your virginity doesn't make you dirty.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Nov 25 2012 at 9:44pm
Princess09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:04pm
honestly i feel like it didn't happen to me :/ the more i think about it the more i'm like...it was a dream or something. he didn't know i was brazilian, just thought i was black and white i guess...until i told him but i feel brazilians can be wayy more strict than they appear on t.v and stuff 

thanks for the private message, it's been a while since i've spoken in portguese i needed a little bit of translating help Embarrassed
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:26pm
wait, he didn't even care to know what's your heritage?
honey, I just reread your first post and it made me sick. He just used you. You may have see him as your boyfriend but he saw you as sex.
You should really reconsider going to the police.
He will do it again to someone else....and not every girl can be strong after they are raped.
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:59pm
this same thing happened to me also OP this year. If you need someone to talk to PM me, I also am still going through this and the numbness that you are feeling and the making excuses are some of the things I did and still do to this day.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:36pm
Sorry this has happen to OP. You have been raped and I think you need to talk with someone rather it's someone on your campus or someone in your church, but you do need talk with someone. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:50pm
The saddest part is that OP isn't the only one who was raped and feels numb...tons of girls out in this world felt like that and were betrayed by someone they thought loved them.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:23am
please leave this man alone.....

but take this as a learning lesson. if your faith is that you wait until marriage, only date men who also share (and are serious about) those same things....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:46am
Sorry but only "stop seeing him" isn't enough. He's probably a predator who goes after young girls.
She hasn't told the board if she still sees him at all but I wonder if he tried again after the first time.
He will do it again and she should call the police BUT I'm not in her shoes and most likely she feels ashamed, guilty plus her parents will know.

Pricess09, if the reason why you don't report him is because of your parents finding out, you could wait until you are 18 and then report him. That way the police won't get your parents involved and since only 2 years will have passed he can still be arrested.

Check the laws for your state though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style