Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Grandson Shoots Grandmother Over Bad Report Card
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Grandson Shoots Grandmother Over Bad Report Card

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

There is so much wtf in this story.

41 with a 11 y/o grandbaby? He hears voices? Where's the mom? Granny wanted to go visit him after he capped her? They're Black (word to sandra lol)?!Confused

The mom has been gone since he was 2.

And that boy didn't hear any voices...he and nana are just smart enough to know that he better claim some kind of mental instability if he wants to see the light of day.

How do you know that? Only white people can be mentally ill nowSleepy

Never said any such thing.

First, child onset mental illness with auditory hallucinations ie "voices" is actually really rare.

Second, I read several stories on this. As soon as granny got home he knew he was gonna be in trouble because the school had already called. The boy calmly went in the other room, got the gun, shot granny, and then when the police came lied and said he had nothing to do with it.

Using my common sense, I don't think he heard voices instructing him to do anything aside from his own fear of getting that good a$$ whoopin' granny was probably going to give him.

This child, like many other black children, unfortunately lacks a stable family structure, good parenting, and hasn't been taught to reason or control his impulses. He needs help surely, but mental illness isn't the issue.
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I missed the part where he heard voices...

Schizophrenia is real guys...and it's a lot worse in children..it's harder for kids to distinguish reality from fantasy..
not excusing him but schizophrenia is no joke

ITA with you....schizo is real.....but.......did he hear voices in the past? I'm sure the parents and/or school would have seen him being preoccupied long before now.  Them voices should have told him to do good in school and get good grades.....LOL  Just kidding MD.
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 1:53pm

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

There is so much wtf in this story.

41 with a 11 y/o grandbaby? He hears voices? Where's the mom? Granny wanted to go visit him after he capped her? They're Black (word to sandra lol)?!Confused

The mom has been gone since he was 2.

And that boy didn't hear any voices...he and nana are just smart enough to know that he better claim some kind of mental instability if he wants to see the light of day.

How do you know that? Only white people can be mentally ill nowSleepy

Never said any such thing.

First, child onset mental illness with auditory hallucinations ie "voices" is actually really rare.

Second, I read several stories on this. As soon as granny got home he knew he was gonna be in trouble because the school had already called. The boy calmly went in the other room, got the gun, shot granny, and then when the police came lied and said he had nothing to do with it.

Using my common sense, I don't think he heard voices instructing him to do anything aside from his own fear of getting that good a$$ whoopin' granny was probably going to give him.

This child, like many other black children, unfortunately lacks a stable family structure, good parenting, and hasn't been taught to reason or control his impulses. He needs help surely, but mental illness isn't the issue.
My thoughts exactly!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 5:36pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345