Forum LockedGrandma Beats Granddaughter for having sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lena_2202 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by lena_2202 lena_2202 wrote:

Honestly I do not condone any kind of violence. But, its hard for me to believe that fast behind little girl didn't know her grandmother's rules and didn't forsee her reaction before she chose to break the rules. My parents first rule of thumb for me was don't make the grandparents angry and always show them respect. It doesn't excuse the severity of the beating, but when your behavior makes old folks wanna beat you, it says a lot about your character.

I would be careful about that. I know that you were probably speaking in general but I wouldn't make that assumption. Some older people can be that way for different reasons; one of them being senile/crazy. Some of the older members of my family would feel that way about a girl having sex with anyone who she is not married to, regardless of age. That doesn't make them right nor is it an indication of that person's character. They are just extremely old fashioned, judgmental, and conservative. Again, I know that you weren't referring to every case, just wanted to point out other possibilities.

I think she overreacted but having sex in her house was an invitation for an a$$whoopin. She knew better.

Really?? Enough to beat someone?ConfusedOuchMy experience with most old people is if they have  been pushed to the point where they have to gather the strength to whoop your behind, you have pulled the last and final straw.

Even though I understand what you are saying. There are some serious "spare the rod, spoil the child types" out there. 
Sponsored Links

Gigi-07 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 8:46pm
I woulda just kicked the girl out onto the streets, then she can have all the sex she wants, with any sex she wants.
Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 9:00pm
Dannng grandma went gangsta on her...While I don't condone granny beating her till the cane broke I know a lot of grandma's that would beat the brakes off you if they catch you having sex in the house.

my grandma was a rider and would have probably did the same thing only she never had a cane she would have used her bare hands
JRenee View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 9:02pm
good for granny
Insensitive. View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

Originally posted by Insensitive. Insensitive. wrote:

A cane... Hell no hell no hell noooooooooooooo.

[IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley36.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />My nana beats my little brother with a cane. Well, she doesn't really beat him; she comes after him with her cane though. I think it's funny.

I can understand the arguement you're trying to make, but I think what the girl did was disrespectful, not just to her grandmother, but to her house. Maybe the cane was the only thing she could find, or maybe she doesn't have the strength to beat her with her hands. Would you rather her have gotten it with the belt?

She did get it with a belt. A f*cking belt is flexible, it cant do any internal harm, but you can SERIOUSLY hurt someone with a cane, it dosnt bend, it just strikes. You could break someones f*cking ribs beating them with a cane.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 9:08pm
Oh lord i just know, there is a difference between a normal physical punishment and being beat. A CANE. Omg i would have... Let me calm down. Im getting pissed already.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 9:11pm
grandma was disciplining her, but it got out of control...

clearly.... "Beddell's 16-year-old granddaughter suffered serious bruises to her legs and buttocks during the assault, which occurred Thursday about 5 p.m. in the residence they shared, police said."

it says most of the areas injured were the backside..granny was aiming for spanking her butt or whatever...the traditional whooping.

i'm soooo glad i was a good child. I can count on my fingers how many times i got a whooping. and it was never fully my fault, either my brothers fault or i just didnt know any better....whewww
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 9:12pm
I got whooped twice, that goodness.

My mom would never hit me with a cane, nor would mi abuela.

They also do Caning for training and disciplin for sex slaves. Not sex slaves like the prostituts, but the submissive slaves. Thats what i automatically though of. woo boy, a cane, i know that has to hurt.

Edited by Insensitive. - Jun 19 2008 at 9:13pm
JRenee View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

grandma was disciplining her, but it got out of control...

clearly.... "Beddell's 16-year-old granddaughter suffered serious bruises to her legs and buttocks during the assault, which occurred Thursday about 5 p.m. in the residence they shared, police said."

it says most of the areas injured were the backside..granny was aiming for spanking her butt or whatever...the traditional whooping.

i'm soooo glad i was a good child. I can count on my fingers how many times i got a whooping. and it was never fully my fault, either my brothers fault or i just didnt know any better....whewww

LOL, IT WAS NEVER MY FAULT EITHER, BUT I STILL GOT A BEAT DOWNLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Conceited View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by camille07 camille07 wrote:

when i was 16, i didn't know what to do with another girl. hm.

regardless, you can't just do it in your parents/grandparents house.

Exactly. The 16 year old should've had more respect for her grandma. If the gyrls were gonna do their thing, they should've done it somewhere else.

I am ssssooooooSleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style