Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - grandfather taking bath w granddaughter. kosher?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

grandfather taking bath w granddaughter. kosher?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:37pm
UGH found part of it.. FF to 3:00

Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

This reminds me, did yall see that episode of Dr. Phil where there was family and like 20 years later they were on the show talking about how the father "made a mistake one time"  and did something inappropriate with his baby daughter in the tub

He bounced her on his penis. I dont think they said whether or not there was penetration, and they talked about it in a weird manner... but it was definitely purposeful and sexual in nature. But he denied any further inappropriate contact Ermm... and the mother stayed with him even though she caught him in the incident

Confused  There would have been no rest in that house.  One us would have been going to jail.Sleepy
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:06am

UGH found part of it.. FF to 3:00

If the daughter knew the father was "that way" .......then why did she allow him around her son?Ouch
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:04am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

If the daughter knew the father was "that way" .......then why did she allow him around her son?Ouch

Exactly. Their story is a little crazy...did the daughter know she was molested or did she find out via lie detector? If she knew then why would she bring her young child around him?!
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:44am
WHO THE F**K TOOK THIS PERVERTED PIC?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:44am

This reminds me, did yall see that episode of Dr. Phil where there was family and like 20 years later they were on the show talking about how the father "made a mistake one time"  and did something inappropriate with his baby daughter in the tub

He bounced her on his penis. I dont think they said whether or not there was penetration, and they talked about it in a weird manner... but it was definitely purposeful and sexual in nature. But he denied any further inappropriate contact Ermm... and the mother stayed with him even though she caught him in the incident

How in the world does one make a mistake like that???
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:01am
Parkers mother and grandmother are some bum bishes
and the grandfather is an evil man that needs to get his issue.

Am i the only one that thought this was fake tho? Parker's dad got up and sat back down after it was confirmed the grandfather raped Parker. Shiddd it would have been some furniture moving on that stage.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:20am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

My mom cooks with her boobies out, and were always naked now that my dad is gone.
I never liked seeing her naked when my dad was in the room.
It was just weird bc I've seen what they've done naked
I laughed so hard. CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

I know. I think I have told this story on BHM before. He had raped my friend while they were married, raped my friend's sister, raped one of her cousins, another young girl in their old neighborhood - and when their 18 year old daughter (when she was much younger) would visit him on weekends/holidays, she would make her brother sleep on top of the daughter in case the father wanted to harm her.

This reminds me, did yall see that episode of Dr. Phil where there was family and like 20 years later they were on the show talking about how the father "made a mistake one time" and did something inappropriate with his baby daughter in the tub

He bounced her on his penis. I dont think they said whether or not there was penetration
, and they talked about it in a weird manner... but it was definitely purposeful and sexual in nature. But he denied any further inappropriate contact Ermm... and the mother stayed with him even though she caught him in the incident

Merciful Father.

Edited by OrriannaRose - Jan 18 2013 at 9:23am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:35am
That does not look right
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031>