Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - grandfather taking bath w granddaughter. kosher?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

grandfather taking bath w granddaughter. kosher?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:42pm
...and before I forget, EW to sharing bath water with anyone. I don't want your body soil floating on me!!! ERMERGERD!!!!
Sponsored Links

Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

wow. you guys are so paranoid that you guys limit the age and kind of affection that a father can show to her child?

Remember: ALL men are potential RAPISTS and PEDOPHILES. Even your husband!

Never forget that. Geek
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:45pm
lol...oh the dramatics....
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

...and before I forget, EW to sharing bath water with anyone. I don't want your body soil floating on me!!! ERMERGERD!!!!

lmfao i remeber on twitter anthony hamilton said he used to share bathwater with his whole family.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:46pm
God, another story *sigh*

My friend (she's 43) has an ex husband who is - not decent. They share three children - 21 (boy), 18 (girl), 12 (boy). Her ex-husband served time in prison for raping a child. Anyway, this same ex-husband now has a daughter who is 6 years old from a later marriage. When my friends 18 years old daughter went to visit the ex-husband (who is her father), she saw the little 6 year old girl (who is her half sister) sitting on the father's lap. It made her uncomfortable, so she removed the little girl from his lap.

This man is not decent. Not only should children not be on his lap, children should not be around him at all. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:48pm
Wow Organic. Definitely not right
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

lol...oh the dramatics....
Deflection perhaps.

*sips tea*
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

lmfao i remeber on twitter anthony hamilton said he used to share bathwater with his whole family.

Dead This makes me want to vomit. Children, in particular, are very dirty and always smell like peanut butter and pee.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:50pm

Over here, it works a little differently.  You take a shower and wash yourself before you get into the bath water.  Some people used to keep the same tub of water for a few days.  Traditionally, the husband takes a bath with the children when they are young and then the wife goes in last.
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:50pm

Dead This makes me want to vomit. Children, in particular, are very dirty and always smell like peanut butter and pee.

LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 31>