Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - grandfather taking bath w granddaughter. kosher?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

grandfather taking bath w granddaughter. kosher?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 31>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 310034
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:30pm
that story still doesn't make sense to me.  i'd say, "when i'm done i'll run a bubble bath for you and you can even bring in some of your toys"
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 28 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 136713
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:30pm
http://bossip.com/712937/what-is-wrong-with-this-picture-208/


even tho you wont believe him, there is the link.
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 239129
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

he was obviously naked....common sense tells u nobody takes baths with underwear on
why do we need an official statement on that obvious fact?

hairdo, humor me if you will. close your eyes, now picture me 40 years from now in the bathtub butt ass naked taking a bubble bath. my daugther and my granddaughter are over and come upstairs to see where i'm at. i yell "i'm im the bathroom!" and my daughter says "hey daddy, you taking a sh*t?" i reply " naw, baby. i'm taking a nice bubble bath" my granddaughters ears perk in excitement and she asks if she can get in. My daughter asks if jenae can get in and i say "hold on, let me put on some trunks" my daughter says "okay, i'll put her in some trunks too"

we have a fun, innocent moment and take a picture to capture it.

open your eyes, am i a scumbag?
 
personally, i (we) were raised to respect people's personal time in the bathroom...so there will be no yelling by adults talking to me when i am in there...
 
the only person who ever violated my feelings in this regard was my ex-hubby...
Back to Top
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 287476
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:


Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

The child was in the presence of someone else and her grandfather and none were naked.

So we question this but not a stranger?
Okkkkk


lol why are u still on that story? this thread is about this picture
that story is irrelevant now


You got this from the previous page correct?
There was more talk of this same thing on the prievious page?

Th you talking about?


An: my posts have been doubling and triple posting.

Don't see what the need for that comment was anyway though

Edited by jonesable - Jan 17 2013 at 7:34pm
Back to Top
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 83141
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:32pm
If nothing else, he lacks good judgement. But some people think the same about me. 
Back to Top
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2012
Location: STL
Status: Offline
Points: 65550
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:32pm
Summary?

Have all Black men been thrown into the potential pedophile and potential rapist bag yet?
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 310034
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

http://bossip.com/712937/what-is-wrong-with-this-picture-208/


even tho you wont believe him, there is the link.

never saw the quote from "FunkyDineva".

not really going to take the word of someone who says they spent 10k a month to keep up an image when there are starving, dying people in Chicago...living in a 7 bedroom house....using his 4 yr old granddaughter to make a point by putting her on a crucifix...yeah, nah.  but i'm glad he claims that.  i hope he's telling the truth.
Back to Top
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 28 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 136713
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

he was obviously naked....common sense tells u nobody takes baths with underwear on
why do we need an official statement on that obvious fact?

hairdo, humor me if you will. close your eyes, now picture me 40 years from now in the bathtub butt ass naked taking a bubble bath. my daugther and my granddaughter are over and come upstairs to see where i'm at. i yell "i'm im the bathroom!" and my daughter says "hey daddy, you taking a sh*t?" i reply " naw, baby. i'm taking a nice bubble bath" my granddaughters ears perk in excitement and she asks if she can get in. My daughter asks if jenae can get in and i say "hold on, let me put on some trunks" my daughter says "okay, i'll put her in some trunks too"

we have a fun, innocent moment and take a picture to capture it.

open your eyes, am i a scumbag?
 
personally, i (we) were raised to respect people's personal time in the bathroom...so there will be no yelling by adults talking to me when i am in there...
 
the only person who ever violated my feelings in this regard was my ex-hubby...


Ermm tc you from the cabrini green projects. don't forget your roots. i know ya'll screamed to each other from the bathroom.
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 239129
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Ermm tc you from the cabrini green projects. don't forget your roots. i know ya'll screamed to each other from the bathroom.
 
lmaoooooooooooooo  no sir.  i was raised hood classy...EmbarrassedCool
Back to Top
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2009
Location: your dreams
Status: Offline
Points: 146456
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:


Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

The child was in the presence of someone else and her grandfather and none were naked.

So we question this but not a stranger?
Okkkkk


lol why are u still on that story? this thread is about this picture
that story is irrelevant now


You got this from the previous page correct?
There was more talk of this same thing on the prievious page?

Th you talking about?

yea but u are gelling the two together like they are interwoven....it was just a random story
it's not a debate between one or other

that's what im talking about
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 31>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down