Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - grandfather taking bath w granddaughter. kosher?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

grandfather taking bath w granddaughter. kosher?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 31>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:22pm
i know some parents (moms and dads) that get in the tub with their kids and splash around. not even like washing up just playing.Confused they all wore swim clothes though... i've never done it. i've never wanted to...not even when they were 1 and 2...

so i dont know man i dont know...ever dude is not out to get little girls/boys.

but it isnt a good look though. Confused this thread is making me paranoid.

with all that junk being saidLOL yeah grandad need to be in a rockin chair somewhere not in the tubConfused

Edited by Lady ICE - Jan 17 2013 at 6:24pm
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

@James...how big was this bath tub?  

all 3 of us couldn't fit in that tight ass tubLOL

if one of us spent the night we'd take a bath with grandpa. if we were both there then me and my bro were in the tub and my grandpa sat on the toilet and watched us.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/202619_o.gif
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:22pm
My mom cooks with her boobies out, and were always naked now that my dad is gone.
I never liked seeing her naked when my dad was in the room.
It was just weird bc I've seen what they've done naked.
I only had sisters though

My aunt has sons though and she would undress after church while we stopped to chat and her 2 of her sons we 15 and 17 at the time.

It didnt bother anyone
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:24pm
But yeah I couldn't and wouldn't walk around the house naked if my dad was there.
That's weird
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

This reminds me of the time my mom, my sister and I were shopping in Virginia. I was in the dressing room trying on a dress, and as soon as I pulled the dress over my head, I looked down and there was a man lying on his back with his head under my dressing room door watching me undress

not funny butDeadCry
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:25pm
omg you love saying this

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this reminds me of the kimora and djimon thread
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:25pm
Oh brother....this same Bishop used this granddaughter in a mock crucifixion to protest the teacher strike in Chicago.  this little girl is like 4 or 5 yrs old!!  why would he do this to her?

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 17 2013 at 6:26pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:25pm
This makes me want to throw up. Is this negro trying to prove he's not a pervert by doing something that can be construed as perverted so the child's parent can trust him? Like some reverse psychology bullsh*t. Hell fu(cking no. I'm not a violent person but I'd hurt him. No. 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i know some parents (moms and dads) that get in the tube with their kids and splash around. not even like washing up just playing.Confused they all wore swim clothes though... i've never done it. i've never wanted to...not even when they were 1 and 2...

so i dont know man i dont know...ever dude is not out to get little girls/boys.

but it isnt a good look though.
Confused

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

@James...how big was this bath tub?  

all 3 of us couldn't fit in that tight ass tubLOL

if one of us spent the night we'd take a bath with grandpa. if we were both there then me and my bro were in the tub and my grandpa sat on the toilet and watched us.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/202619_o.gif
That gifLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon