BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Grammy Tea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grammy Tea
    Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:15am
IDK if all of this is true but here you go:

2013 Grammy's! One of the most talked about events of the year! YEAH RIGHT! Nothing special took place at the event but here are some things stood out to me

Rihanna - She was PISSED! Before putting her dress on, she was talking with her management about making an appearance with Chris Brown on the red carpet......BAD IDEA! I saw her smiling like a school girl in that fitting room......until she finally put that dress on and in walked Jay Z. "It's not a good look baby girl. You don't need to walk the carpet with him. I don't know you guys situation but be smarter than that" is what I over heard Jay telling her. Melissa [who seems to be getting fed up with Rih] shook her head in anger because I would assume she said the same thing to her about it. The plan was for her and Chris to arrive together in a pearl white Range Rover with candy apple red interior [just in time for Valentine's Day] but plans were scrapped once Jay settled it.

Frank Ocean - I've never seen him so nervous before. He was like a deer in headlights, looking and watching for Chris Brown almost the whole night. Frank did have his friends there for support but he wasn't sure of Chris' actions and feelings towards him. Them being in the same room? I don't think Chris was even moved by Frank's presence but Rihanna told Chris to calm his nerves because Frank is about to start working with Rihanna on new music and she doesn't want Chris to ruin that business move.

Kelly Clarkson - She was NOT drunk! She went on stage and mentioned she had no clue who Miguel was. She was right. When she got backstage, they exchanged words with each other and he told her to get familiar with his music because he does want to work with her. She apologized to him later that night because of course, social media made it seem like she disrespected him and those weren't her intentions. He accepted her apology and they exchanged numbers and are scheduled to meet sometime this week.

Justin Timberlake - ASSHOLE! I've never seen someone so far up their own ass! This man walks with his nose pointed up like his sh*t don't stink! His original plan was to perform "Pusher Love Girl" with an added verse from Jay [who recorded one for the song but will not be included on the official album version] but his label said it would defeat the purpose of Suit and Tie. He yelled at his background singers for quite sometime because they supposedly weren't hitting the right notes during rehearsal. "I'm saving R&B baby!" is all he kept saying during rehearsals, which was annoying as !

Adele - She was just happy Gaga wasn't there. "This bitch sweeps at these shows! Thank GOD she's not here this year" is what she whispered to one of her friends.

No real tea on Beyonce. She's as quiet as a field mouse in the middle of the night. She kept mum about her album and her music. People kept asking her about it but she'd put her index finger over her mouth like "Shhh". I can tell you there was a song by her playing while she was in the powder room. It's mid tempo and has a sort of opera feel to it. Lots of smooth vocal runs and a hypnotizing melodic undertone to it. Most of the time she'd sing along with the track and it was hard to distinguish which was the track and which was her voice. I liked it.

Chris was extremely distant from everyone. If you didn't come up to him, he wouldn't say anything to you. He was on thin ice last night because as you know, today marks 4 years since the incident, so he was trying his hardest not to get on anyone's bad side. Jay and Beyonce already didn't want him seated with Rihanna and they made it known during the ROC's brunch the previous day [hence why Chris was always lingering outside] I felt bad for both he and Rihanna because all eyes were on them......and not in a good way. Audience members snarled in disgust as the couple sat back and smiled for the cameras. "Isn't that the fella that abused her? Ugly situation" is what this woman said who was maybe in her mid 70's. I was embarrassed for both of them. Jay couldn't keep his eyes off them. I'm just glad Kanye wasn't there.
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:18am
This tea ain't even juicy. I don't believe the bit about Adele and gaga at all!

In other news I didn't know janelle monae was almost 30!
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:19am
sofam ? how you dawin ? 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:20am
I believe JT is an a$$hole, and whose R&B is he saving? Wig_ga  please!

Edited by Limalady - Feb 12 2013 at 8:45am
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:21am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

sofam ? how you dawin ? 

She does look like a prettier sofam, but wasn't sofam faizing though?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:21am
I'm doing fine bunz. Working hard & in school. 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:25am
Oh, I think I remember. It wasn't posting fake pics, it was fake info, right? My memory is fuzzy. Your hair is lovely as usual though.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:25am
Lmao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:26am
Thank you @LimaLady some people said it was fake [when i was having seizures etc] then called my mother to confirm I guess Idk. lol It was real in the streets
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:30am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Thank you @LimaLady some people said it was fake [when i was having seizures etc] then called my mother to confirm I guess Idk. lol It was real in the streets

Thanks for clearing it up. I'm glad you are doing well. Do you still post youtube tutorials? I love the curls of the hair in your avi.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic