It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
urbanized View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Graduation: Recommendations Needed
    Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 11:52pm
Hey Ladies -

I've been stalking these forums for years, while I am not the greatest participator in terms of posting I love reading your posts and comments. It's great to know that thousands maybe even millions of women share the same concerns [feels good to know I am not out of my right mind]

I've bolded important phrases for those of you who like to skim, Lord knows I guilty of this as well. LOL

So college graduation is literally 2 Months away. I'll be graduating with Star honors on Computer Networking/Information Security (1 out of 4 females at the entire university, its a predominately white male school) and there's a high chance I will be the student commencement speaker [so got to look my best]

Not really interested in whole head weave extensions cause I feel they never really look natural on me, and I kind of want to get lock extensions after this whole ordeal is over. (So I want a hair style this a bit more temporary if you will)

So I am looking to getting a wig; or if I must pressing my hair and attaching the best quality hair clip in extensions except I don't know where to start.

I've never spent what I consider a ludicrous amount of money on hair but for this  I will. Let's say my budget is 350-400. Is that too little? Ouch

What I'm Looking For:
  • Straight or Wavy
  • 14 - 16 inches (nothing longer, im 5'0 and 10" is  APL to me)
  • Remy Human Virgin w/e (nothing synthetic please)
I have what I consider an oval face (at least I think I do) and somewhat of a bigger head (dont judge me lol) 

Thanks in advance! I appreciate you all and figured you guy would be the one with the best insight.

Sponsored Links

honeybee10 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 4:56pm
You should post this in the lace wigs section babe. You may get more responses. Plus with your price range, you can do pretty well in that arena. This section doesn't get much traffic
urbanized View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 10:24pm
Thanks for the feedback; I so scared of lace front wigs - I feel like I'd cut it wrong and the lace would show.. Confused

Maybe the Hair Care- General section? 
brownemerald View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 11:42pm
 the human hair lace front wigs according to user requirements, just like with hair cut hot dyeing, finishing a satisfactory hair. Available every day when you wear the cartilage ribs brush and thin tooth comb gently press the hair requires to sort out.
Such as temporarily not available hairpin fixed ripple direction folder; before going to bed to  removed, finishing a good ventilated place. http://www.iclacewigs.com/ - human hair lace front wigs
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic