Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Graduation Lengths?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Graduation Lengths?
    Posted: May 04 2014 at 4:08pm
Hey Everyone!

So I'm graduating later this summer and want my hair to look great for the ceremony and pictures. I think that I'm settled down on the hair that I want, I want something flowy yet textured (leaning towards Glamour's House of Hair-Radience). I'm just lost at which lengths to get. Part of me is saying go really short like a 12 in so it will look natural and I won't regret it in years but it is my graduation so maybe standing out in a 20in isn't that bad of an idea. 

Are there any lengths, people would suggest for Graduations? And the job search that follows it?
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 6:52pm
I  agree with your initial plan to do your hair in a "natural" length because graduation pictures are the types of pictures that are 1) in your parents home and on the wall for a LIFETIME, my mother STILL has my jerry curl hair picture up...which is YUK  2) you will always reflect back on that picture.  I'm not saying don't do it "FLY and JAZZY" but I agree...with your initial plan...classy  and elegant....is never the wrong choice. I'd do 12 -14 at the MOST...

remember, I'm still living with the jerry curl picture CryLOL...AND MY husband is like.... who is that???

Edited by sunshine321511 - May 04 2014 at 6:52pm
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 11:34pm
I agree with sunshine. I think a cute bob cut would be nice and look very natural, plus a Bob is timeless it will never go out of style (in my opinion ). I also think a 20 inch can still look natural and professional, depending on who installs and styles it. Plus you can always cut it in the future for a more corporate look. But most importantly follow your heart and get a length that you'll feel comfortable in... and congratulations, good luck .
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:17am
Plus short hair wont ride up your neck like longer hair might. lol. No one wants to look back on those picture and see the hair not laying right. lol. You will be running around all day, taking pictures with family & friends, possibly going to dinner/lunch or a party/cookout afterwards. You want something easy and breezy so you dont have to run to the mirror to check if its climbing or if you have hat hair. lol. and Congrats hon! dont forget to try it out with your cap so you know it fits/will stay.
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:52pm
Thanks everyone! It looks like going shorter is the game plan. I know there's going to loads of pictures and a party so low-stressed is best. There's a lot of cute bobs do do and maybe I will add some color, I appreciate all of the help. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic