Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

GQ interview with racist barbie look a like .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:35pm
she doesnt even look human in the OP...

id probably run into a wall if she passed by me.... and not cause she fine...
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:46pm
Before

After

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:47pm

thats what you call winged eyeliner

she looks like she's about to take flight...

...i wonder what she paid to look like that...

Edited by ModelessDiva - Apr 07 2014 at 10:48pm
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:50pm
She's ready for halloween.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:54pm
he's supposed to be kenDead

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

thats what you call winged eyeliner

she looks like she's about to take flight...

...i wonder what she paid to look like that...
I google . Close to a million bucks. I saw a sister attempting the same look. smh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:55pm

a million dollars???!!! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:57pm
and what is the other woman's name?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:03pm

'Human Barbie' strives to become Breatharian who lives off light and air 

Ukrainian model Valeria Lukyanova claims to ‘have not been hungry at all’ in recent weeks and hopes ‘it’s the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone,’ she said in a recent interview. The young woman is allegedly part of a Breatharian sect, which has been likened to a cult. The Barbie doll look-alike also claims to be able to talk to aliens and can time travel.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, March 2, 2014, 9:28 AM
  •  Valeria Lukyanova via Facebook The Ukrainian model holds up a Barbie doll, the inspiration for her look.

A Ukrainian model who lives her life as a "human Barbie" hopes to become a "Breatharian" who survives off nothing but light and air.

Valeria Lukyanova reportedly stopped eating and drinking water and claims to solely subsisting off "cosmic micro-food."

Valeria Lukyanova poses in a bathing suit. Many questioned if she was real when photos of her first surfaced in 2012. Valeria Lukyanova via Facebook Valeria Lukyanova poses in a bathing suit. Many questioned if she was real when photos of her first surfaced in 2012.

"In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I'm hoping it's the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone," she told IBT.

Valeria Lukyanova via Facebook Valeria Lukyanova takes a selfie in a Facebook photo posted Feb. 21, 2014.

The young woman first made headlines in 2012 when she underwent radical plastic surgery to transform herself into a living version of the popular doll.

Valeria Lukyanova wears elaborate eye makeup and contact lenses in a Facebook photo from February. Valeria Lukyanova via Facebook Valeria Lukyanova wears elaborate eye makeup and contact lenses in a Facebook photo from February.

At the time, she said she wanted to be "the most perfect woman on the Internet."

Lukyanova’s waist is said to only be 50 centimeters —  which converts to less than 20 inches. Valeria Lukyanova via Facebook Lukyanova’s waist is said to only be 50 centimeters — which converts to fewer than 20 inches.

Many critics questioned whether she existed at all, asking if the images in circulation were just extremely Photoshopped versions of herself.

Lukyanova claims she can speak to aliens and has achieved time travel. VICE via YouTube Lukyanova claims she can speak to aliens and has achieved time travel

Edited by india100 - Apr 07 2014 at 11:04pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:05pm

cosmic micro-food?Confused

so basically she's not eating..thats all she had to say..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>