Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Govt Minister posts pic - is this inappropriate?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Govt Minister posts pic - is this inappropriate?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

lol.  Afro is a lesbian. 

I told hubby he was one too and he said he didn't care as long as it came with tasting privilegesEmbarrassed

and you best be knowing pusssy still the best thing going

/cam'ron
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:26pm
afro is incorrigible 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:38pm
i never know what diane is saying but i always read it anyway <3
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

i never know what diane is saying but i always read it anyway <3

CryLOL
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:26am
CARIBBEAN TEA!!

I don't have much respect for her.

A few years ago she was on the news crying that her son had been kidnapped by his father. This caused hysteria and a public outcry. In actuality, her ex-husband ( a Rhodes scholar who was a politician here and is good friends with Senator Ted Cruz, they were college roommates) has primary custody and her son and they live in Atlanta. 

Why did she lose custody of the boy? No one knows. 

Really though, her ex sent the son to visit her for the Christmas holidays and he was meant to go back to Atlanta for school in January. She decided to keep him and enrolled him in school here. After some back and forth between her and her ex he said screw it and fly down and took him. She lied to the media. They went back to court and he was awarded custody again. 

By the way, she is a former Miss World (she won in 1993) and her husband has another child with Wendy Fitzwilliam who is a Trini who won the Miss Universe pageant in '98. Wendy found out that she was pregnant while he was going through the custody battle. She's said that being with him during that time was not fun at all and he's an asshole. 

Edited by Yardgirl - Mar 28 2014 at 10:29am
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:30am
Lisa Hanna loses custody case

PAUL HENRY, Observer writer

Thursday, November 30, 2006    

Former Miss World Lisa Hanna yesterday lost her custody battle in the Appeal Court which upheld an earlier court order that her five-year-old son be returned to his father, former Jamaica Labour Party senator David Panton, who now lives in the USA.

Hanna had appealed the March 20, 2006 decision by Justice Gloria Smith that the child be returned to Panton, who lives in Georgia, as her holding the child was in breach of a previous agreement between Hanna and her ex-husband.

In her appeal, Hanna said that Smith erred in her judgment, but the court found differently yesterday, ruling: "The order of Miss Justice Smith for the summary return of the child to Atlanta, Georgia is affirmed."

Panton and Hanna got married in New York and returned to Jamaica where the child was born. The family later moved to Georgia in February 2004 where the couple divorced five months later.

Based on a signed agreement between the two on June 9, 2004, a final judgment and decree was pronounced in the Superior Court of Fulton County, Atlanta, Georgia, giving "primary physical custody" of the child to Panton, with visiting rights to Hanna.

But Hanna filed a motion in the US court on August 10 for the judgment to be set aside on the ground of "duress". The court, however, denied the motion on August 25, stating that she had consented to and complied with the signed agreement.

Hanna, who lived next door to the child and his father, returned to Jamaica a year later.

In December 2005, Panton brought the child to Jamaica for a one-month stay with Hanna, with the understanding that he would return for the boy in January 2006. However, after returning to the island, Panton had to leave on January 11 without the child, who, according to court documents, was "restrained" by Hanna "contrary to their agreement".

Hanna later took out an injunction granting her custody of the child and an injunction restraining the removal of the child from the island. On March 20, Smith granted Panton an order discharging the injunction and seeking permission to take the child back to the US.

Hanna appealed on the grounds, in part, that when Smith sought to count the child's substantial connection to Georgia, she "failed to mention or balance the 19 or more criteria which established the child's real substantial and continued connection with Jamaica", which led to her "erroneous" decision.

But Smith, in her March ruling, noted that the requirements for the child's return were satisfied, as he was attending school; was going to church; had developed a bond with relatives in Georgia; and his father was in a "good job" and owned a house.

Following arguments in June, July and November, Justice Zailia McCalla, one of the three Appeal Court justices, concluded: "I am not persuaded that the learned judge erred in exercise of her discretion. Accordingly, I agree that the appeal should be dismissed.

The other two justices were Paul Harrison and Algernon Smith.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:06pm
Wendy is soo beautiful. And her lovely voice....whoooo!

Edited by Wildfire - Mar 28 2014 at 1:20pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

WF who is saying what though, I never heard anything abt this pic? 

FB...there's no big big stink, but i hear some people saying what she put that up for, its inappropriate
what was in appropriate was the hurting isual of Roger Clarke.....lawdddddddddddddd took weeks to get the visual out of my head. Aint nothing wrong with the pic. Carnival is when all the business and who is who rub shoulders in a party scene
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

i looked up roger clarke dancingOuchCensoredLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL gyalllllllllllll
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:35am
Laaaawwwddd YG let her be great man!! I just knew someone would bring up the custody battle amh. I just read Panton v Panton . Our courts sent it back to ATL because they beleived the ATL court would be better to deal with it. The 19 ties to Ja werent sufficent because of the kids age and his attending school in the US already etc.

Even wendy said he is an asshole. How comes you failed to mention the gay rumours (and we know they aren't rumours) and that he seems to run through GFs quick quick. He was married to ____ for a short while and chicky came and said supm not right. 

I assumed she lost custody cause he was the stable one in the US and as it is rumoured she caught him in bed with a next dude she went "crazy" based on that (like everyone else did) plus she was running back and forth to Jamaica.

Stop trying to sully her good name man. Also I asked abt the lesbian business and the person replied "yes cause she catch her husband with a next man so she turn lesbian" DEAD. I guess i missed those rumours

WF I figured you would, interesting as her makeup always looks good on camera and not cake-y
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic