Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Govt Minister posts pic - is this inappropriate?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Govt Minister posts pic - is this inappropriate?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:48am
She looks hot!
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

She looks great! If she wants to be taking serious professionally she needs to be a bystander during carnival.

Cultural Differences mi love. Nothing of the sort. She was fighting against the Beauty Queen turned politician Image (and proved herself) long before she posted this pic, she'll be fine.

Sometime last year she walked past me (and she said hello)and a group of persons i swear her awesomeness lingered for half and hourLOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:53am
lol diane... I just cant do it. eastern parkway.. jeez. it makes you put your flag down.

notting hill... not so bad. never been to the one in Miami/Caribana but I hear all the NY girls go. If im gonna go to Trinidad, I need to be on point
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:01pm
Hug
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

she looks good

I wanna play mas next year... my body aint ready now. the amount of unready bodies ive seen jumpin all over the place smh

What i tell you about your body not needing to be ready? GYYYAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL no one cares everyone too drunk and excited to be watching you trust me

^THIS. At Carnival yuh see everything from a size 0-22. It’s all about embracing your Caribbean culture. (With no inhibitions)  When Carnival time come I usually prep, and workout several months in advance,  not necessarily to lose weight, but to get my stamina up. She looks stunning !  Star

Hug
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:04pm
she's beautiful, i don't see the problem. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:17pm
lol.  I never think anything is inappropriate unless children are actively involved. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:32pm
I approve
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 1:41pm
She looks good, and no i don't think it's inappropriate.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 1:48pm
I approve - the costume is not 'overly' provocative for a politician for me. It is cut like a swimsuit. If she had on the costume style that only covers the nipples like i see sometimes, she would need to be more mindful of her political image,but this costume is tasteful imo.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Hmm there's an ism going on here I'm not sure which one it is yet

Um yeah.  Lets start with sex.  If this were a male minister wearing nothing but a speedo nobody would say jack. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic