BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Government Shutdown - Day 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:11am
I just found out from the head of security that GSA sent all the guards/police home by law we are suppose to have security in a federal building... we just had a shooting at the Navy yard a couple of weeks ago...She is praying the media does not get a hold of this.....
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:18am

I don't know how these people sleep at night. Shameful.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:31am
SMFH.  Putting lives at risk to try and destroy the first black president.  Sounds about right.

Angry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 9:54pm
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:03pm
Is it safe say .. The government ain't worth sh*t? .. When they put other lives in jeopardy.. But they wife's and kids sleep comfortably at night .. When an infant might not even food to eat!!!
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I purshase 25 cans of milk yesterday to pass out . Babies are out of the formula they get on the first . I saw a lady in krogers begging the manager for a few cans until her wic office open . My money is tight , but i could not stand in line and see her cry like that . I gave the manager money to purchase for her on the spot . How can people continue to support any republican ? People are going to start robbing stores for milk . SMH

ClapClapClapClapHugHug
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 12:56am
The shutdown also blocks kids with cancer from clinical trials.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 12:58am
Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

The shutdown also blocks kids with cancer from clinical trials.

WHAT?????  
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 1:00am
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 3:36am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I purshase 25 cans of milk yesterday to pass out . Babies are out of the formula they get on the first . I saw a lady in krogers begging the manager for a few cans until her wic office open . My money is tight , but i could not stand in line and see her cry like that . I gave the manager money to purchase for her on the spot . How can people continue to support any republican ? People are going to start robbing stores for milk . SMH

I expect no less of you, I am proud to call you friend. Without asking I know that, you have been calling your representative and senator's offices .

I have been seeing a trend on the www, Yahoo is an example. People are cursing, complaining, but not complaining to the right people. Their voices should be heard, by calling and sending e-mails to Senators and Congressmen to voice their displeasure.

Edited by Claudie - Oct 03 2013 at 3:38am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>