Extensions Plus

Got2B Hair Gel Glue is

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2016 at 12:37pm
Got2B in the yellow is the TRUTH if you sweat. It's what I've used for years.

And Femme, I am with you on the "edge control" gels. NONE of them do ish on 4c hair - if you sweat. There was one I found by Silk Elements that worked ok on my off days from the gym, but forget it otherwise.
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2016 at 12:43pm
There is absolutely no edge control on the current market that works for my hair. It only works in the bathroom, but as soon as you open the door for freedom the kinks curly right back. Don't believe the hype. I've got well over 16 edge controls in my bathroom.

I've been using Got2be for ever. I can remember in the old threads I was showing the girls how to use it and how much to use. Hair spray works just as well.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2016 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

There is absolutely no edge control on the current market that works for my hair. It only works in the bathroom, but as soon as you open the door for freedom the kinks curly right back. Don't believe the hype. I've got well over 16 edge controls in my bathroom.

I've been using Got2be for ever. I can remember in the old threads I was showing the girls how to use it and how much to use. Hair spray works just as well.

Miss Carrie, you were holding back on information!!!LOL  I wish i had known about Got2beglue long time ago, it would have saved me a LOT of embarrassing situations.  Bobby pins don't keep a wig in place by themselves?  And i can't tell you ladies how many times i walked out of the gym looking like a worn out w-h-o-r-e on a military pay day night.Ouch

and Miss Sugabanana, i read some of your posts in the archives, which is why i went on Amazon.com and bought the Got2bglue.  Unfortunately, they only had the black tube in the "economy size" and the yellow tube was in this little 4 oz. with a pretty high price tag.

While i was NYC at a "Duane Reade" drug store, i saw the yellow tube in the economy size at a hell of a cheap price, and cleared the shelf!!LOL

nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2016 at 10:58pm
Oh, I work out and sweat bullets. I tried the G2B in the yellow tube but must have done something wrong as it became hard and left my baby hairs sticking straight out and did not keep my wig in place. Granted, I may need to remove some hair from my wig as it is a tiny bit heavy (i used a lace frontal, 2-22 inch bundles and an 18 inch bundle...if I remember correctly, each bundle is was 3.5 oz) but perhaps I didn't use enough???
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2016 at 2:10pm
try topik if your edges are thin. Bring back those edges in seconds
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 12:07am
@FEMMEM...no it did not actually leave putrified stink in your hair?...OMG that is so wrong and so more wrong...i know u could not wait to get home and take that wig off and give it a major soak, wash, bath, repeat rinses...so sorry to read..s

.i went out and bought the blasting freeze spray from got2b and sprayed my edges, applied wrap paper around my head to hold down for now until i put my scarf on right before bed...right now the  heat is killing me..but this stuff seriously lays my lace...i have the large tube so i know it will last me for a very long time..

i am trying to find the Extreme Blast freezing spray from got2b but can not find it anywhere online..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 12:13am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

HELLO SUGA!!!! how is it going?  i don;t know who discovered to use this product to hold down one;s lace but i thank them...I am just now getting into this frontal lace game..ear to ear...I absolutely love it...was outside this past week and it felt so good not to worry about underneath my wig when the wind blows and shows not the most beautiful sight..but with this ear to ear I felt beautiful and even shook my head from side to side when the wind was blowing...lmao...I thought and knew i was the ish...my daughter is so in awe of how real it looks..Embarrassed...I turned her on the got2b hair gel glue also and she lays her edges down slick ...no more of that bonding glue that ruins your edges..

over 16 edge controls in your bathroon huh? u were seriously testing those edge controls out weren;t ya?...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 12:16am
[QUOTE=Heathurrr]i prefer the hairspray over the gel. it's amazinggggg, lasts forever[/QUOTE

went and bought the hairspray also....which one do you use? I am trying to find the Extreme Blast Freeze spray..but can;t find it...
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 9:11am
Miss Dior, are you talking about the freeze spray?

This one?

I see it on Amazon.com for $18.00?

NeedTresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2016 at 11:21pm
Walmart and Sally's sells all 3 the 2 gels and the spray for a lot less then 18.00

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic