Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Got paid more than i was supposed too?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:37am
Tell them. I was pad an extra 5hrs one time and my manager said " keep it you deserve it". So it'll be better to just tell and your conscience will be clear.
Sponsored Links

HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:47am
i get paid 7.75 and hour. the 55 is after taxes.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 6:49am
i will go ahead and tell them, i dont wanna look bad.
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 7:00am
Your doing the right thing.  Maybe they will say they gave you your Christmas bonus.
brownelovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownelovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 7:06am
Tell them now and don't spend a dime. It's more then likely a payroll error and it will be caught once numbers don't balance. You didn't earn it so you know what you need to do..lol. 
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 7:09am
Keep the money in your account but don't spend it.they may or may not notice it later. I wouldn't say anything and have to give it back if they were never gonna find out...but I wouldn't spend it and look like the ass because they know u know that sh*t wasn't yours. So sit on the money for a while and see if they ever say anything. If they do, act surprised and cooperate with them
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 7:10am
Do what u want but back in 08 I worked at f21 for 2 wks and got paid an extra $100. I knew it was too much cus my friend and I worked the exact same amount of hrs and worked the same position and her check was less. I cashed it anyway.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 7:17am
They will a. Dock your next paycheck or b. fire you.

Trust me, they WILL find out when the numbers don't add up right...

Edited by HowardAlumAKA - Dec 14 2012 at 7:18am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style