Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Got over 3/4 in of growth in 16 days..msm?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
donyells View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donyells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got over 3/4 in of growth in 16 days..msm?
    Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 1:48pm
I've been a lurking member for years but I just had to post this. I just got my flw from wigroyals on 03/21/14. After I bleached the knots and all that jazz I cornrowed my hair and applied the wig on 03/29/14. The same day I started taking 1000 mg of milk thistle, 1000mg of msm, 1 tbspn of liquid centrum, and 5000 or 10000 mg of biotin. (I dumped the capsules into one bottle not realizing it was two different strengths) once a day. I drank only water and lemon, maybe a half gallon a day. And I inverted for 3 consecutive days. No excercise and I ate what I normally eat. Fruits, salads, yogurt and plenty of carbs. Now I normally only get 1/4 inch of new growth per month. So imagine my surprise when I took my wig off last night (well it fell off lol) and measured at least 3/4 inches of new length! The only problem is that I don't know what did it. And I'm tired of taking all the supplements...sigh) You ladies have any suggestions as to what did the trick? Or am stuck with sticking to what I started?
Sponsored Links

flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:51pm
It was probably the Biotin. MSM doesnt cause growth. Its a natural relaxer - sulfur to be exact - and it makes the growth phase longer. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic