FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got my EHM Hair Company NHA hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
seczii16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seczii16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 4:15am
The hair is beautiful....I just ordered mine...Im waiting paientlyBig smile
Sponsored Links

sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 8:17am
is this PU stripe protection closure?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 8:26am
I just ordered a closure from them and asked them to bleach the knots. (I know...I know its a risky move) but I wanna see what this company is all about.

Suga normally bleach my own closures. LOL
krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 1:05am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I just ordered a closure from them and asked them to bleach the knots. (I know...I know its a risky move) but I wanna see what this company is all about.

You can do that?

Sorry I've been MIA ladies; it turns out my friend doesn't actually know how to bleach knots so I haven't done it yet. I'm scared :( 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 6:56am
Originally posted by krazygirl krazygirl wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

You can do that?

Sorry I've been MIA ladies; it turns out my friend doesn't actually know how to bleach knots so I haven't done it yet. I'm scared :( 
Ask SugaBanana...Ms Blue....or 510Queen for some assistance. There is also a thread on here that gives a guide.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 7:30am
I did mine last night, this is how I learned -

Washed and let sit a few times with Clairol Shimmer Lights to get rid of the brassiness...Oh yeah, ladies - the curls were popping!!  I'll try to post pics once I install next week or so.

Edited by Ms_Kudos - Sep 12 2013 at 7:35am
krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 7:24pm
Thanks for posting the video! Wish me luck...
krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 5:18pm
UPDATE

(Sorry in advance for the sideways pics, I took these on my phone)

So I sealed the wefts of hair with nail glue, then conditioned with Silk Elements, which I left on for about 20 minutes. The hair is currently drying :) With all that manipulation, this is the hair that shed:

I'm going to borrow this picture off the Internet but I used this bleach: (Ice Cream bleaching powder)

Except I used the 30, not the 40. And while I used the whole 35g package, instead of using the recommended 60mL of the 30, I only used about 50mL.

It had a very thick consistency:

Prior to bleaching the knots, this was the closure:

After bleaching the knots, shampooing with Luv Naturals shampoo, conditioning with Silk Elements for 20 minutes, and letting it airdry for a couple of hours, this is the closure (it's still a little damp):

This is me holding up the closure so that you can see the lace better:

krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:35am
Sorry guys, this thread was long overdue!! Update pics here --> http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/topic365096_post10563759.html#10563759
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic