Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got my EHM Hair Company NHA hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got my EHM Hair Company NHA hair!!
    Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:21pm
For more details on my process of purchasing, go here:

So as I said earlier, I ordered the hair on Wednesday, August 21. I had to be the one to facilitate most of the transaction. 

I didn't bug her about a tracking number because I know there's a 6 or so hour time difference, then there was the weekend, then Monday, August 26 was a UK holiday. But the order wasn't shipped until Tuesday, August 27, for which I received a tracking number.

The tracking number never worked for me and that issue wasn't resolved :/ but the order came yesterday (Tuesday, September 4). No one was home at the time so I had to pick it up at the post office today.

It essentially took just under 2 weeks, and I live in Canada.

Anyway, I'm pleased! The hair is incredibly soft! It feels absolutely amazing. I ordered a 14" closure, then 16" and 18", the same hair in DaintyA's video. The closure measures 12-13" (just a few strands hit 13), and the other bundles measure 14-15" and 16-17". Because I had already been aware that the bundles come a little shorter, I had asked her about it prior to purchasing, and she explained that they do come 1.5-2 inches shorter due to shrinkage.

I think the most important part of this transaction was knowing exactly what to expect, and reading other ladies' experiences, for which I am grateful.

I will not be manipulating the hair right away, as I do not actually plan to wear it until around Christmas time. I'd like to do a bit more reading and watching of the bleaching lace knots process. Then I plan to seal the wefts with nail glue and deep condition the hair. The coils are quite springy and I'm skeptical about the hair covering my whole head, so I will separate them a bit. When the wig is done, I'll post an update.

Without further ado, here is the pic I took: (I couldn't take a picture of the measurements because I can't hold the tape measure + hair and my phone at the same time)

Edited by krazygirl - Sep 04 2013 at 12:22pm
Sponsored Links

RedWhiteBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWhiteBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:49pm
Ive posted this numerous times and it doenst post lol. Hopefully this one will. That's some beautiful hair. I can't wait to see the pattern when you wash and dc. Patiently waiting for pics of the wig.
krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Ive posted this numerous times and it doenst post lol. Hopefully this one will. That's some beautiful hair. I can't wait to see the pattern when you wash and dc. Patiently waiting for pics of the wig.

Haha I hate when that happens :(

I'm so excited about the wig I'll probably end up making it within the next week. A friend of mine has experience bleaching knots, so I've got her to help me this weekend in doing mine. 
plt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 3:05pm
looks nice op glad you got your hair
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 5:17am
It's pretty..
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:06am
That closure looks juicy!!
krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:46am
Thanks!! I'll be bleaching the closure tomorrow, I'm hoping and praying I don't mess it up...

There's a lot of shrinkage though, and I'm thinking of blowdrying the hair a little when I wash it. I can wait to post pics :)
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:59am
oooh we that closure looks BOMB....I need to stop playing an finish this daggone wig.
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 2:34pm
nice!!!!
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:23am
Any updated pics?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>