FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Got a Bottle? Come Sip N Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 110>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2015 at 1:05am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Brown you must not be drinking brown liqqa. Brown liqqa makes you turn on some old mary j blige and tell your whole life story "my life, my life, my life."

Lmao nah, sipping on wine
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2015 at 1:10am
Yeah she was stud. Wine isn't anything real though I purchased some red wine from Whold Foods last week that had me feeling some type of way.

Edited by AshBash89 - Apr 18 2015 at 1:11am
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2015 at 1:12am
i swear i thought that was ricky posting too cause of th avi.

hi, rumbera!

there's something about the relatablity of women that makes it intriguing. 

it's not so much a physical urge as it is a familiarity thing.men scare me kinda in a way to be honest. 

Edited by noneyons - Apr 18 2015 at 1:13am
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2015 at 1:14am
Yeah, wine gives you a different kinda drunk...strange.

I prefer wine when I'm home chillin...but if I'm drinking with others or going out...I prefer vodka
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2015 at 1:19am
Hey noney!!!

When I was youngwr I thought I was attracted to women as well. I love looking at pretty women. I even went as far as to go on a date or two but it never wenr further than that. I think it was the familiarity and gentleness of a woman but when it came down to that moment the actual attraction to take it further was not there. Also that womsn I was attracted to looked very much like myself so I was a vain bish.

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2015 at 1:19am
It depends on the week. This week was loooon and I'm the person who everyone comes to with their drama and issues but no one ever asks how I'm doing. It's fine for me because sometimes, I find pleasure in knowing that someone is worst off, that might sound terrible but it's true.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2015 at 1:22am
Does anyone believe on Darwin'a theory of survival of the fittest and if so, to what extent?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2015 at 1:22am
I'm drinking Pinot griot they have those big boxes with the spout dangerous ..lmao

I'm a true rum and coke or milk lady
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2015 at 1:28am
i loves my wine. can't do liquor like i used to. wine is smooth. liquor makes me jerky and erratic and sh*t and then i throw up in the middle of the mexican resturant parking lot LOL

i know i'm not a lesbian. i can't force it no matter how much i sometimes with i could. i agree rummy, women are beautiful though.  

survival of the fittest? hmmm... interesting. where you going with that, ash? 

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2015 at 1:30am
i need to wash this makeup off my face. my eyes burning from this mascara. i'll brush my teeth after i finish off this glass i'm bout to pour.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 110>
  Share Topic