Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
JamericanGurl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gossip 10/1/04
    Posted: Oct 01 2004 at 10:21am

Deeze is Rumors Folks! I wasn't the fly on the wall!

DENNIS RODMAN has headed south of the border and joined a Mexican team in an effort to get back into professional basketball.

Monterrey-based FUERZA REGIA has announced on its website that club president SERGIO GANEM plans to travel to LA to sign a short contract Rodman.

The site states that Ganem will meet Rodman and his agent to agree terms for the games on 8 and 10 October (04).

The 43-year-old attempted to make a comeback last year (04) with a scheduled try-out for the DENVER NUGGETS, but his hopes were dashed by an ingrowing toenail.

An ingrown toenail, he can't be serious!! That fool don't have any insurance? Or at least a couple of hundred dollars to get that toe jam fixed.

Sponsored Links

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2004 at 10:21am
 FAT JOE has slimmed down to 300 pounds.

Fat Joe recently embarked on a low-carb diet and started running on the treadmill to shed some of his excess weight, and he's proud of his progress so far.

He says, "I've always been called Fat Joe because I've always been fat.

"I've lost weight recently. It's hard for a Puerto Rican. No rice and beans."

But the star insists that no matter how much weight he loses he'll always keep his Fat Joe moniker.

Hmm, did he get gastric bypass surgery? We'll have to watch and see..

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2004 at 10:22am
 BILL COSBY looks set to return to series TV, after inking a deal for his book CONGRATULATIONS! NOW WHAT? to be turned into a sitcom.

The former star of THE COSBY SHOW will executive produce the project, although he is not currently attached to star in the show.

Cosby's book features the funnyman's advice to young adults about entering the real world after life on a college campus.

The show will focus on a fresh college graduate who moves back in wit his parents.

A typical Cosby show..Sounds like The Cosby Show minus all the kids. *shrugs*
Faraa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2004 at 10:25am
He should've gave Sondra and Elvin a show since they were the funniest on that show.  Denise didn't deserve a show.  

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2004 at 10:29am

If you are Saved...Stop now! If use a child stop now...Bout to do some grown folks talk!

EXCLUSIVE: R&B star was insatiable in bed

Usher's steamy 3-in-a-
shower sex with me

By Nadia Cohen

STAR-STRUCK Usher fan Stefanie Martinez lay naked on a bed sprinkled with strawberries as her idol smeared whipped cream all over her then gently licked it off.

Then after a long, powerful lovemaking session with the muscular singing sensation, she tiptoed after him into his hotel bathroom for the second course of an astonishing night of passion.

In there she found another shapely smiling beauty, sliding out of her bathrobe and beckoning 19-year-old Stefanie into the shower with her.

There the two women shared a lingering kiss as rivulets of water ran over their bodies before they reached out to pull Usher in between them.

It was the beginning of THREE HOURS of truly steamy sex as the R&B star made love to model Stefanie again and again beneath the warm torrent while she was kissed, caressed and stroked by the mystery dark-haired girl.

"It was as if I had a hundred hands on me," sighed Stefanie, revealing her torrid eight-month fling with the 24-year-old hunk.

"I was getting all the attention. Usher was making love to me like a wild beast as the water was splashing down on us.

Kissing

"And the other girl kept on kissing and touching me. She was mixed race and beautiful and I felt totally comfortable with her even though I'm not bisexual. It was the most amazing night."

Half-Colombian Stefanie—a former Pop Idol contestant—met the American chartbuster at a London record industry bash in January.

The young hopeful had signed for Usher's label BMG. An ex-girlfriend of Blue star Lee Ryan, she ended up at the Funky Buddah club with Usher.

"I was excited about meeting him," said Stefanie. "I was a fan, he was somebody I looked up to in the music business.

"I never thought of him as a pin-up but I found him sexy because of his amazing voice.

"His song Yeah came on and we danced to it together. He seemed like a really nice guy."

Usher was surrounded by other girls but he only had eyes for Stefanie and later swept her off to his hotel.

That night they made love for the first time...and Stefanie was left exhausted.

"Usher could go for hours and hours, but with a beautiful body like his I certainly wasn't complaining," she said.

"He was seriously wellendowed and was like a devil man when he was on top, but I thought, ‘I'm not going to be the girl who just lies there'. So when we flipped over, I seized my moment and did my thing.

"And he loved my thing!

"He kept slapping me on the bottom and yelling ‘Do it for Poppy, do it for Poppy' which was his word for Daddy.

"We went on all night 'til dawn. Then he gave me ice cream for breakfast."

Having Stefanie, of Kingston, Surrey, for dessert was certainly on Usher's mind the second night they romped together during his visit to Britain.

When she arrived in his luxurious suite it was obvious the chart star was feeling fruity. He had laid out bowls of strawberries and whipped cream, alongside bottles of vodka and Cointreau.

Stefanie said: "It all looked so yummy that I immediately downed two shots of vodka and picked up the bowl of whipped cream.

"We stripped and I smeared it all over his incredible body and licked it off. Then he did the same to me. There were strawberries everywhere, too.

"We made a lot of mess and afterwards he went to take a shower and I lay half asleep.

"I thought I heard someone come in, so after a few minutes I got up and went into the bathroom to see what was going on.

Cont'd

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2004 at 10:30am

Cont'd from Previous.

Romp

"There was a beautiful girl sitting on the side of the bath in a white towelling bathrobe.

"I could tell she had nothing on underneath and she raised one eyebrow and smiled at me.

"After a minute I thought ‘What the hell?' and said to her: ‘Are we going to have a shower or what?' I dropped my towel and she dropped her robe, then she giggled and we went in. She said, ‘I've never done this before' and I said, ‘Neither have I'.

"But then she kissed me and it was the best kiss I have had in my life.

"A girl knows how a girl wants to be kissed and I was so turned on by that one kiss that I almost forgot about Usher watching us.

"But then we grabbed him and pulled him in between us." After their three-hour romp the dark-haired girl put her robe back on and left. "She was so mysterious," said Stefanie. "I never knew her name but later I found out she worked for Usher.

"We got into bed and I was absolutely exhausted but Usher wanted to have sex again.

"The adrenalin was running and I knew he'd be going back to the States soon so I thought I'd better stock up! We didn't get much sleep after that."

It was the start of a week of passion before Usher flew home after promoting his single, Yeah. Stefanie could feel herself falling for him as they made love night after night—even though she says he was obsessed with cleanliness—making her shower before sex.

"He told me, ‘No one gets in my bed dirty. I've got to know that you're clean'," said Stefanie.

"He insisted on washing me all over. But he was very gentlemanly and kept saying I was a very special girl. And he hated me smoking. I had to do it out of the window and clean my teeth afterwards but that was OK.

"He's a very sexual person. He's not that tall and he hasn't got a gorgeous face—he's like a little monkey—but his body is amazing."

A couple of months later Usher was back in London and Stefanie ended up in bed with him again. Then they lost contact until August when she found out he was in London to promote his new single, Burn.

Stefanie was stung that he didn't call her. But a few days later she bumped into him at the Funky Buddha. "I had no idea he was going to be there but his bodyguard saw me and took me over to him. He was wearing a Gucci hat and seemed different.

"He said, ‘I've got something to show you.' And I said ‘What! Something I haven't already seen?' His face just fell and he waved me away," said Stefanie.

Arrogant

"It was so arrogant, his whole environment had changed and I never saw him again. I got a text in August asking to see me but I said no thanks.

"I was upset by the way he had changed but I don't regret a moment of our time together.

"It's a shame it ended but he will make someone a wonderful husband and father one day. Although probably not me." What kinda BS story is this....Ursher is tricking his cocky a$$ off!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2004 at 10:31am

Originally posted by Faraa Faraa wrote:

He should've gave Sondra and Elvin a show since they were the funniest on that show.  Denise didn't deserve a show.  

Sondra got a cartoon

TVland

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2004 at 11:06am
 Democratic Presidential Candidate Senator John Kerry has accepted BET's invitation for a prime time interview special to address African-American voters. That special will televise on Thursday, October 7 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, with an encore showing on Friday, October 8 at 11:30 p.m. ET/PT.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2004 at 3:09pm
 Paris' not-so-simple life - courtesy of NY Daily News

Is Paris Hilton's latest video driving a wedge between the party princess and her best friend, "Simple Life" co-star Nicole Richie?

Pals say Hilton was notably absent from Richie's 23rd-birthday party at the Ivy in L.A. the other night. Perhaps it was Paris' filming schedule on "National Lampoon's Pledge This" in Miami - or bad weather.

But Richie, whose biological parents are of white, black and Hispanic ancestry, can't be happy about Hilton's recently surfaced 12-hour videotape. Journalist Carole Aye Maung told us this week that Hilton calls two African-American men "dumb n-s" on the tape.

Maybe it's Hilton who's unhappy. The person who has tried to sell the tape to media organizations, whose name The News is withholding, is an ex-boyfriend of Richie's, and he is now in negotiations to sell it back to Hilton, sources tell us.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2004 at 3:12pm
 A DJ fired from STEVIE WONDER's LA radio station is suing the blind soul great, claiming he was fired for speaking out about the network's must-play-Stevie music policy.

FRANKIE ROSS alleges he was fired from KJLH after he exposed a "payola" plan between the station and various record labels, which is banned by federal law.

In his wrongful dismissal suit, Ross claims he discovered the scam when a record producer phoned him to complain that a song wasn't being played enough after he'd paid a station employee.

Ross' lawyer DWIGHT STIRLING tells CELEBRITY JUSTICE, "That is conduct which is highly illegal. Instead of taking that information and telling Mr Ross, 'Hey, look we understand, we appreciate you coming to us,' they (bosses) instead turned around and fired him."

Ross doesn't think Wonder is behind his termination, but the soul legend is the owner of the station, so the suit names him as a key defendant.
Shocked

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic