FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

G.O.s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G.O.s
    Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:18am
Why don't group orders work?

I know we have a section for this, but this is a hair forum dammit, and imma put it here...j/k mods

All jokes aside, I'm interested in purchasing hair (QHP) but I don't want to buy it at the 3 or 4 piece price. I found a bulk order (10pcs @ 20 inches) at a reasonable price that I'd like to order and I would like to split it 3 ways. I'd like 4 bundles, so I'd pay more (naturally) for the extra bundle.

I don't mind hosting it. New members need not inquire as I won't conduct transactions with someone who doesn't have a track record on this site.

I've conducted one transaction with someone in the M2M section a few years back and all went well.

The lines of communication will remain open, and I won't publicly discuss anything discussed via PM unless I get scammed. I will show proof (receipts, tracking, and pics) and provide a full update regarding the status of the order (both from the vendor to my house, and then from my house to yours)

I don't frequent the weave or any other hair section anymore because its so dead upstairs...

I vaguely remember reading about the insensitive fiasco, but I'm not tryna make a business of this. I just want a new sew-in without paying too much...
Sponsored Links

Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:20am
You seem trustworthy, I hope all goes well for youHug
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:22am
Because people steal.....Wanna do a group order I advise you to do one with friends and family.....hell it can even back fire on the person in charge....people get impatient and start making threads about how you taking to long like you shipped it.....you messed up the order etc....save yoself the drama.....
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:27am
Girl good luck with that one. From what I have seen group orders on here never turn out very well.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:29am

Even in the Member 2 member section shadyness goes on, I bought a wig from a member and when I got it in the mail it looked like it had been shaved with a lawn mower. No seriously, I quit playing around after that. 

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 16 2014 at 10:30am
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:32am
Too many scammers on the board that's why. I've been lucky to have positive experiences
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:35am
why not do it with people you actually know?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:37am
Damn shame cause ive been wanting a few bundles of bdogg for a while but my friends say mine costs too much then compliment the quality. They were wearing milky way up until 2013.

Edited by Ming - Jan 16 2014 at 10:39am
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:42am
Because the ppl I know either don't wear weaves or wear BSS weaves...
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:46am
Ladies may I see pics of the hair you are talking about?  the bdogg, QHP, etc.. please.

If you dont want to post pics, just drop a link so I can browse
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic