Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Google CEO Stops Talking to Friend After Affair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Google CEO Stops Talking to Friend After Affair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 7:12pm
girl...
Sponsored Links

pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Purp I've known too many persons that fugg their s.o.'s friends and the coworker situation as well- you spend a $hitload of your awake time with your coworkers. It is your friend not the stranger who wants your girl/man.

definitely. I met my lover at the office.
+1

Beer

this is so true
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

What I tell y'all about the coworkers and these "friends"/associates etc ?

The two women became friends at the end of 2012 - close enough that Wojcicki bought Rosenberg a Christmas present - and Brin and Wojcicki went out to dinners with Rosenberg and her then boyfriend, Hugo Barra.

ETA I'd remain friends with them. My peeps do that same ish everyday all day

you aint nevah lied. I know if two situations just like this. The other woman was even spending some weekends at the girlfriend's house
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 9:35am

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i feel like part of this story is missing...
yeah

I think she was fuccking both and then one won

This isn't ethics..

Just jealousy

Nigguhs aren't gonna let a lil money come in the way when you have that large a business ..

But pusssy? Nigguhs is sitting in jail and or dead over pusssy

was it Richard Pryor or Eddie who said 'wars have started over pussssy' LOL

why's it so impossible to beleive that a man can have morals though?
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 9:41am
The Chew is a little unhinged. I give them 2 years till Sergey moves on. 

http://www.vanityfair.com/society/2014/04/sergey-brin-amanda-rosenberg-affair

If this was the entirety of the behind-the-scenes theatrics of Brin and Wojcicki’s relationship, it might make a good Lifetime movie, but there was another, and sadder, act to come. Brin likes his newfound freedom, says the friend of the couple’s, but he also likes being close to his wife and children. “He thinks his life is great now.” Brin attended Marissa Mayer’s annual extravagant Halloween party with Wojcicki and the kids. This didn’t sit well with Rosenberg, says the family friend—“the two of them have horrible, screaming fights. It’s part of the passion, the chemical attraction.”

A couple of months ago, Rosenberg ran into a rough patch. As she wrote in an essay that she posted on her Tumblr blog, “I suffer from clinical depression. Whilst I’m not proud of it, I’m not ashamed of it either.” She called depression a “sneaky bugger,” adding, “You might seem happy on the outside. Smiling, talking to people at parties, saying things like Did you put lime in this hummus? It’s delicious, my face is having such a great time! But you, and others around you, may not realize how deeply the depression runs.”

Turns out, she continues, that she was “a ticking time bomb. See, when you extreme hoard all the feelings (like finding-a-dead-pet-under-the-refrigerator kind of hoarding), you end up with none at all. . . . I’m in treatment and have been for 6 weeks. Reaching out for help is the single best and bravest decision I have ever made.”

qheenkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 10:01am
I love the twitter slut shaming!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456