Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - good-bye Willow Smith...hello Melodic Chaotic...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

good-bye Willow Smith...hello Melodic Chaotic...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 12:52am
like it
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 1:28am

How come all the other celibs keep their kids out of the public eye until they reach 18 or so ... then they let them try a career in 'Hollyweriod'. Confused 

1) She's too young. Jaden and Will don't have control over either of their kids which sets them up for a crash and burn later on.

2) I didn't watch more than a few seconds ... when I saw her asking for that guys number and asking if they could get together. WHY IS she pursuing a guy? How come the guy is not pursuing ... her. Sends a message.

On the plus side .. she is getting prettier about the face.Smile (bad wig of course)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jul 12 2013 at 1:29am
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 2:17am
I liked it, and I don't think it was too grown. Especially with the way these kids are acting now days. You cant really compare it to the way things were when we were kids in the 90's, 80's, 70's...or whenever. These elementary school and middle school kids are doing things now that we didn't think about doing until at least high schoolLOL
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 2:24am
Cute... but my issue with with the mauled, albino rat sitting on top of her head... and the other people in the vid that look at least 5 or 6 years older than her, even the love interestGeek
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 2:24am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

This whole Willow Smith project doesn't sit right with me
its like project corrupt the youth... "do it anyway"..."summer fling"... my kids aint tryna get beat up by me.Ermm i dont like it neither.

stupid accent. i hated everything about this video.LOL everybody was 25 and up.Ermm matter of fact.. the dude shes hugged up with looked about 20 himself.. nah man...

Edited by Lady ICE - Jul 12 2013 at 2:27am
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 6:44am
They shouldn't have messed with her image. I loved her in Fireball and Whip Your Hair. It was cute and appropriate.

She does sound like Rihanna and that Jesse girl when she talks ahahah....smh at that wig on her head. And yes...her crew looked hella older. Whatever happened to her saying "Dad, How about I just be a kid"? LOLOuch
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 6:50am
*thinks about the songs lil' Michael, Monica, Aaliyah and JoJo were singing*
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 6:53am
It was advanced, Willow is the same age as my niece me, her momma, dad, grandpa, grandpa and uncles would whip her a** if she did half of those things thank goodness right now all she thinks about is dance....im good with that.
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 6:56am
Why are these singers trying to take a page out of Rihanna's book
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 6:58am
She's a pretty girl.  I really like the song.Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic